Theme 12 : Dragon by Scoinwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Theme 12 : Dragon

Postby Scoinwolf » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 am

I went for the tough-guy serpentine feel that dragons tend to emit for this theme, 'cause that's how my friend described them when I asked him ~

I'd like some sort of story/backstory about this guy. If you feel inclined to add any extras, that'd be fine too as I'm going for an 'impress me' form of contest.

End date : the thirteenth

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Story:[/b]
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Theme 12 : Dragon

Postby ruberiot » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:56 pm

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
ImageArt by me

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: stilinski.
Fᴜʟʟ Nᴀᴍᴇ: Galzra Jaxson Wyntersong
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
Sᴛᴏʀʏ:
He was close. So close.
It would take a mere three steps and it'd be his; a gleaming silver dagger. The weapon was beautifully crafted, sharpened to a point that was quite obviously dangerous. The hilt was of a tough leather, deep brown in color, studded with precious gemstones of all varieties.
And Galzra wanted it to be his.
Slowly the wolf crept forward, his pawsteps muffled with great care. Now he was so near to the object he could touch it. Warily Galzra glanced about, dragonlike gaze surveying the entirety of the room. He would take no risks.
With a sudden movement he lunged forward and caught the blade in his grip, chuckling as he pulled it close to him. He ran a paw over the slick metallic surface, laughing softly to himself. "You're mine now," he whispered, slipping the weapon beneath his grey cloak. But the pride Galzra had felt just moments before vanished like smoke in the wind as a shout sounded behind him.
Galzra's eyes widened as he spun about, fabric spinning with him. In the dimly lighted doorway stood two of the most experienced guards. "Thief!" one of the guards howled. Galzra's eyes narrowed and his lips drew back in a snarl. "Return the blade at once and you shall be spared!" the opposing guard yelled.
"I could." Galzra said. "But I shan't." he wheeled and charged towards the guards, closing his eyes as he crashed past them. His paws slipped from beneath him, momentarily giving the guards the advantage, but Galzra had regained his footing within moments. He scampered down the hallway, painfully aware of the guards' hammering footsteps. "Thief!" the two screamed in unison. "Stop him!" Their voices echoed about the entire enclosure; he was certain they'd already alerted half of the castle with their clumsy pawsteps alone. The shouts were not needed.
Galzra's lungs screamed at him to stop, but he ignored it; there it was, so close yet so far.
A window.
His escape.
Galzra forced himself to run faster, eyes widening as he felt the guards' grip upon his cloak. His jaws parted in desperation as he blundered towards the window.
Now it was within jumping distance.
Galzra halted momentarily, causing the creature behind him to lose his grip upon the fabric. Then, with all the strength he had, Galzra flung himself through the window. The substance surrounding him shattered almost instantly, unable to take his weight.
As he struck the ground, he glanced around, sides heaving with exhaustion. Miniscule shards of glass drifted down about him like a miniature flurry. Rapidly, Galzra took off towards the village, eyes wild, grateful that the window was not very high off of the ground.
Upon reaching the village, the townspeople sensed something was wrong as he charged past businesses and homes. Several of them tried to halt his progress to inquire what was wrong, but he shoved them out of his path and raced along.
Galzra continued on until he was extremely far from any civilization. He flopped down at the base of an immense tree with a sigh, closing his eyes out of sheer exhaustion.
He'd just created a life for himself that he knew many disliked.
The identity of that of a thief.

I hope this is all right cx
Last edited by ruberiot on Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:32 pm

bump!
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:29 am

stilinski. wrote:
ImageArt by me

Sᴛᴏʀʏ:
He was close. So close.
It would take a mere three steps and it'd be his; a gleaming silver dagger. The weapon was beautifully crafted, sharpened to a point that was quite obviously dangerous. The hilt was of a tough leather, deep brown in color, studded with precious gemstones of all varieties.
Slowly the wolf crept forward, his pawsteps muffled with great care. Now he was so near to the object he could touch it. Warily Galzra glanced about, dragonlike gaze surveying the entirety of the room. He would take no risks.
With a sudden movement he lunged forward and caught the blade in his grip, chuckling as he pulled it close to him. He ran a paw over the slick metallic surface, laughing softly to himself. "You're mine now," he whispered, slipping the weapon beneath his grey cloak. But the pride Galzra had felt just moments before vanished like smoke in the wind as a shout sounded behind him.
Galzra's eyes widened as he spun about, fabric spinning with him. In the dimly lighted doorway stood two of the most experienced guards. "Thief!" one of the guards howled. Galzra's eyes narrowed and his lips drew back in a snarl. "Return the blade at once and you shall be spared!" the opposing guard yelled.
"I could." Galzra said. "But I shan't." he wheeled and charged towards the guards, closing his eyes as he crashed past them. His paws slipped from beneath him, momentarily giving the guards the advantage, but Galzra had regained his footing within moments. He scampered down the hallway, painfully aware of the guards' hammering footsteps. "Thief!" the two screamed in unison. "Stop him!" Their voices echoed about the entire enclosure; he was certain they'd already alerted half of the castle with their clumsy pawsteps alone. The shouts were not needed.
Galzra's lungs screamed at him to stop, but he ignored it; there it was, so close yet so far.
A window.
His escape.
Galzra forced himself to run faster, eyes widening as he felt the guards' grip upon his cloak. His jaws parted in desperation as he blundered towards the window.
Galzra halted momentarily, causing the creature behind him to lose his grip upon the fabric. Then, with all the strength he had, Galzra flung himself through the window. The substance surrounding him shattered almost instantly, unable to take his weight.
As he struck the ground, he glanced around, sides heaving with exhaustion. Miniscule shards of glass drifted down about him like a miniature flurry. Rapidly, Galzra took off towards the village, eyes wild, grateful that the window was not very high off of the ground.
Upon reaching the village, the townspeople sensed something was wrong as he charged past businesses and homes. Several of them tried to halt his progress to inquire what was wrong, but he shoved them out of his path and raced along.
Galzra continued on until he was extremely far from any civilization. He flopped down at the base of an immense tree with a sigh, closing his eyes out of sheer exhaustion.

He's yours!
If you'd like, I can add the dagger to the drawing?
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:31 am

Scoinwolf wrote:
stilinski. wrote:
ImageArt by me

Sᴛᴏʀʏ:
He was close. So close.
A window.
His escape.

He's yours!
If you'd like, I can add the dagger to the drawing?

That would be awesome! c;
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:53 am

I added one :)
Is it what you were picturing? If not I can fix that
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:58 am

Scoinwolf wrote:I added one :)