Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

FazSmoothie's Pizza (?) by Snowflakette

Artist Snowflakette [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FazSmoothie's Pizza (?)

Postby Snowflakette » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Challenge wrote:Challenge #61: Imagine you're in an alternate universe where YOU were the creator of Chicken Smoothie. Show us what the site mascots or layout/theme would look like if this was your site!

Welcome to FazSmoothie's Pizza, a magical website for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy, fun, and some deadly pet animatronics come to life!
In this website, you are a security guard. Not just any ordinary security guard, you get to play in the Pizzeria, and adopt cool pet animatronics that will most possibly not harm you!

My Office - That is where your stuff is stored in. Whether it's your posts, your pet animatronics, your trading center, it's all there.

Adopt - Ever thought of having your own animatronic? Well, here is your chance! Every month, we release new pet animatronics that you can adopt for free. They have different variations, and some outcomes might be rarer than others. We also have 2nd generation pet animatronics, where we release pets based on your favorite FNAF ships!

Store - You can buy the rarer pet animatronics here, with coupons you can get by buying with real money (don't worry, we're the one earning minimum wage). We also have accessories that you can buy and add to your pets. Some of them are for free, so look for them!

Pizzeria - This is where you'll find friends to chat, play, and hang out with. There are games in the Game Area, auctions and adoptions in the Show Stage, an archive in the Parts & Service room, and more. Posts you make in the Pizzeria will be shown on the main page.

Help - Do you need some help while browsing FazSmoothie's Pizza? Stop by the Help section to see if there is a solution already! If not, we have members from The Crew and DUH KREW that can help you. Just send a help ticket over.

FazSmoothie News - This is where members of DUH KREW will post new updates, events, etc. Stay tuned!

Employees of the Week - Every week, we will select 2-5 users that have presented an outstanding job throughout FazSmoothie's Pizza. The users featured will receive an "Employee of the Week" badge. It will be featured on their profile.

The Crew - The Crew is a staff team. There are General Helpers (who introduce new members to the site and go around the site helping people and answering help tickets) and Pizzeria Moderators (who browse around the Pizzeria to see if things are running smoothly and fixing things out of order). They also helps DUH KREW make new pet animatronics sometimes.

DUH KREW - They are a staff team who makes the new pet animatronics every month, makes updates, and host events.

Welp, that's my version of Chicken Smoothie. It is in fact based off FNAF (I might be too into the fandom).
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FazSmoothie's Pizza (?)

Postby pizzadough220 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:56 am

Good job! :D this is awesome!
⌌                                  ⌍
            hello!! my name's pizza,,
            i dont know what to put here
     i like drawing and animation, and
          im currently writing a comic!
        feel free to pm me, im always
           looking for new friends .u.

⌎                                  ⌏
pizzadough220

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:37 pm

sweety220 wrote:Good job! :D this is awesome!

Thank you! <3
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby asuka! » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:24 pm

This should be an actual website. This right here. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS