Based on Click to view
Artist ouija. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vindictivear #4 [UFA]

Postby ouija. » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Wʜᴀᴛ Aʀᴇ Vɪɴᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴠᴇᴀʀs?
A Vindictivear appears to be a bear-like creature with a lot of fluff! With their natural habitats being on snow top mountains in the north, these bad boys need a thick coat to keep themselves warm.
Their skulls have ragged edges along their mouths so it seems crocodile-like in shape and their eyes are crocodile-like as well.
These creatures have minor fire powers.

My first adopt as a guest artist! I decided to start out simple --
to win this bab just fill out the form below! I'll pick a winner
July 4th
prettying up / extras are allowed

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vindictivear #4 [UFA]

Postby wendigo. » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:37 pm

Username: K.K. Slider
Name: Gussi
History: Gussi led a fairly normal life, until when he was about two. His parents had gone on a hunting trip, and hadn't returned. Frightened, he began to look for them, only to encounter a pack of wolves. The wolves drove him from his home, terrified and lonely. He had only just begun to learn the essentials of life when his parents disappeared, so he could not fend for himself for a while. His bright coat colour made it easy for predators to see, and he was attacked often. As the years progressed, he became less and less obsessed with finding his parents, and started to become cold, and vicious. He still has a string of hope left in him, hope that he will find his parents.
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Friendly bump :)
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ouija. » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:45 pm

KKAirhorn wrote:Username: K.K. Slider
History: Gussi led a fairly normal life, until when he was about two. His parents had gone on a hunting trip, and hadn't returned. Frightened, he began to look for them, only to encounter a pack of wolves. The wolves drove him from his home, terrified and lonely. He had only just begun to learn the essentials of life when his parents disappeared, so he could not fend for himself for a while. His bright coat colour made it easy for predators to see, and he was attacked often. As the years progressed, he became less and less obsessed with finding his parents, and started to become cold, and vicious. He still has a string of hope left in him, hope that he will find his parents.

well, I suppose you're the winner :)
      Congratulations !
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━( TOO )━━━━━━
please read if you're able,
!!! Emergency Commissions !!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━
and i am
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING
WILLING

██████

TO

FIGHT

FOR

ouija.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:54 pm

bruises✝ wrote:
KKAirhorn wrote:Username: K.K. Slider

well, I suppose you're the winner :)
      Congratulations !

Thank you! :)
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me