Time spent 2 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

☢ Corki #40 ☢ Winner!

Postby .sweetypie. » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:50 pm

What are Corkies?
Corki - Singular | Corkies - Plural
Corkies are somewhat like Corgis. Their build is just like the average canine, but with rounded ears and a bottle connecting one side to another. What's inside the bottle? That's a whole 'nother story. The item/companion that the Corki keeps is very significant to them and if it is taken away or lost, the Corki will become depressed or even die. In the case of the item being a living animal, it lives as long as the Corki does and eats whatever it eats. Corkies communicate with others by a series of 'clinking', basically meaning their 'bark' is a 'clink' sound. They still can speak the average human language and understand it just as well.

Wow ouo
This was a little out of the usual for me, but I had a ton of fun!
So, for the competition~

I'd love to see some art!
Quantity and quality are great, but don't matter to me as much as the concept and creativity of your piece.
I'd love to see a story told by your art, or even a written story with art to go along with it!
Possibly something involving how this crazy toxic accident happened?
Also, I'd like to see a pictured accessory or accessories, a gas mask would be amaaazing.
It's all up to you.
No limits and include only what you want, add what you want to this form or trash it completely; this is simply here if you need it.

Code: Select all
username;;
name;;
gender;;
art/story;;
accessory;;
Last edited by .sweetypie. on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☢ Corki #40 ☢

Postby keiikue » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 am

----------------------------------
username;; .bubble tea

name;; azide

gender;; female

art/story;; snip

accessory;; wip
-----------------------------------
Last edited by keiikue on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
i used to be quoid
Imagehit me up if u wanna talk about stuff
looking to get into somethingImage
keiikue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toothpick » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 am

res-
Da - Commissions - Toyhou.se
---
Im not extremely active with cs.
If you'd like to notify me please contact me on da
---

Icon By cottontin (Da)
toothpick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugar Buck » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:45 am

username;;
name;;
Tioxa
gender;;
art/story;;
accessory;;
Res

Alister/Buck // He/Him // Beast from the frost

Chronic lurker these days, check my da or th to contact me
Been on the site for wayy to long, huntin for staff pets
i'm very shy, please be gentle and patient with me!

DA // Toyhouse

Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wafflez2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:39 pm

username;;
Wafflez2
name;;
Ace Tocix

gender;;
male
accessory;;

when he is at home he wears goggles, when he is any where else he wears a gas mask
so people don't see his face. people give weird glances when
his gas mask is off

Personality:
he's a really nice guy just misunderstood. he's a kind corki
he'll help anyone. he's stubborn, he likes things his way and
will enjoy a friendly argument. if he is in a argument he'll try
to prove you wrong, it comes naturally. He has a sense of humor too
he likes scaring pranking people, and making them laugh.

job:
he his a horror movie actor- cool eh?

birthday:
june 18
-acting
-creepy things
-gore

dislikes:
-dogs
-purple thing
-sticks
-bannas
-cheetos

quick fact:
He strangely love's cheese, he likes how it tastes and its soft texture
tho he hate's anything else that has cheese in it (ex: cheetos)

how he became ''creepy'':
he was on set ready to shoot the scene where he falls into the acid pool he was nervous
and scared. but he didn't know that they bought the wrong acid, they bought real acid
instead of green swamp water. when he jumped into the acid bowl he started well
i am not going to say because cs rules.

Wafflez2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:24 am

bump <3
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:37 am

"This is what happens when one is too impatient..."

username;;
Cojinxleafbelle
name;;
Lady Arabella Radix
gender;;
Female
art/story;;
Missing Corki Report: Arabella Radix
It's been an entire week since "Lady" Arabella Radix went missing, and the search parties are yet to give up on hope. Recently, Miss Radix had underwent serious injury after a cosmetic she was testing caused a radioactive leak in [REDACTED], the facility she is employed at. The cause of the leak is presumed to be a new type of lotion that was taken out of it's [REDACTED] too soon. Miss Radix was last seen on [REDACTED], walking into the upstairs of the facility. She is a female Corki with primarily brown fur, green eyes, green/dark brown hair, and has a barrel of radioactive waste in her bottle. If seen, please report to [REDACTED] immediately.

Arabella sighed a slightly rugged sigh as she read the paper. "I certainly don't look like that anymore..." She mumbled quietly. "They won't find me here." She stood up from where she had been sitting. "No one would dare venture here." She was confident that hiding in the radioactive swamp was the greatest idea, considering she was immune to it's affects now that she'd been mutated and rotted by them. "I wonder how hideous I look..." She groaned as she limped over to a broken piece of glass nearby. Arabella already knew about one of her back legs being destroyed, but all she really worried about was her face, as usual. Carefully, she looked into the glass and gasped in fright. "M-My face...." She whimpered upon seeing what had happened to her, though she completely ignored the radioactive gunk on her hind leg. The only thing she found beautiful about her now, was her eyes. Though they were white, they shone like pearls, which she actually liked. Other than that, though, she kind of looked... Dead. It then came to Arabella that she might be some type of sentient zombie Corki. "Oh well..." She mumbled a bit forlornly, before curling up, intending to go to sleep.
accessory;;
Arabella has a somewhat tattered scarf that she uses to cover her mouth, which she believes is the most frightening part of her.
Personality:
Arabella is a strange character, with a personality that is a bit vain, but a bit kind at the same time. She tries to see the best in everyone, due to her formerly being a cosmetic chemist, and a beautician, though she does tend to think of herself as greater than others. Arabella tries to be polite, but usually comes off as rather rude by accident. Surprisingly, she has a very high will to live, and has great survival skills. However, not even she knew of her survival skills until after her tragic accident. Even after her accident, though, she still has what she calls "great fashion sense."
Likes/dislikes:
Zodiac:
Capricorn
Birthstone:
Garnet
Birthday:
January 1st
Phobias:
Last edited by Ill on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:28 am, edited 7 times in total.
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:57 pm

bump <3
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:03 am

bump <3
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:58 pm

" I am the anti-venom "

Nox Jettatura

══════════════
══════════════

Cis Female

" Running through your veins "
" I am the one who loved you "

Nox was once a surprisingly carefree and loving child until the accident. She was adventurous, wild, and just someone you could never pin to one place because she was as free as the wind.
That was before the accident. Now she's reckless, angry, but also spunky, sassy, and the toughest mutt around. She felt like her old self was boring, now she kicks people around who don't play by her rules and never takes no for an answer.
She sometimes still wishes she were like her old self, but she knows she could never get back to that way because it would mean losing her guard and she will not go through that pain ever again.
She won't let anyone else go through it either. She may be tight around the edges but she still cares about others and will beat the people who harm girls like her.

══════════════

══════════════

It had been a normal day, and the two year anniversary of Nox and her ex boyfriend, Alex. They had spent the day doing what they normally do; going out for lunch and dinner, went to the lake, watched a movie, and other small things around town. It was late when Alex had invited Nox over to his place for a couple minutes so he could talk to her.
Oh my gods, he's proposing to me! Her eyes watered with anticipation and excitement, she could merely control her arms as they walked up the driveway. Alex held the door open for her and guided her inside with his paw. "Here, I gotta show you something I think you're gonna like. Close your eyes." Nox could barely contain her excitement now, it bubbled over in her like her heart was trying to make its way out of her chest. She stepped lightly as he led her down a flight of stairs into a noticeably darker room.
"What's the surprise?" Alex led her forward slowly then stopped. "Shh... don't open your eyes." Nox sighed in a dream-like state. Suddenly she was pushed violently forward, down she went into a vat filled to the brim with an unidentifiable liquid. It was bright green and it burned into her skin, her screams silenced with bubbles as she went under. Alex, with his work done, went back upstairs.
His first mistake was trying to get rid of her. The second was leaving her alone after that.
A brown paw struck out and grabbed the lip of the vat, pulling up a now slightly disfigured Nox who gasped for air like a fish out of water. She fell to the cement floor heavily but soon after forced herself on three shaky legs. Her fourth had been melted to the bone. A growl tore it's way through her throat and she stepped quietly up the stairs, and into the living room where Alex sat unawares.
It wasn't until too late he noticed her there, she grabbed him and a smile cursed her melted lips. "Surprise." And right as she went to bite into him and take her revenge, he hit her as hard as he could, making her let go. As she did, he made a break for the door and ran as fast as he could. Nox couldn't catch up and he was gone.
Now she spends her days looking for him and fighting justice for girls who've suffered abusive relationships like her.

" When you went insane "
" I am the one who told you "

Nox has two piercings, a loop on left her ear and a stud on the left side of her nose. She originally had a loop on her right with two other studs on that side but they were lost in the accident. She wears a gas mask over her face at times because she's afraid people will be scared of her. When she breathes out, green fumes seep through the cracks and can be dangerous at times to others.
Most don't ask about her leg, she tends to wrap it up in bandages for the most part so people don't worry but even when she doesn't they don't probe because they know she hasn't had money as of recently, assuming she wasn't able to afford a hospital bill after an accident and that was its result. They don't wish to offend her in any way so they keep quiet.
She used to own a pleather jacket, but she can't remember wear it was. Maybe one day when she finds it she'll wear it.

══════════════
══════════════

Nox is bisexual aromantic, male or female, it doesn't matter to her. She just wants someone who won't get in her way and will stay away from her when something dangerous is happening. Someone she won't have to babysit and is not afraid of her appearance. She prefers not to have a romantic relationship because she fears it will get in the way of her whole revenge scheme and such, so she tends to stray away from people who want a steady relationship more than a kiss on the cheek.

" Not to be afraid "
" I am the one who told you "

There was never any signs of Alex disliking her. There had been no signs of there ever being an issue with him. That's just how it starts sometimes. It's the innocent seeming ones, always. No one had seen it coming. Alex had been very kind to Nox. They had been an inseparable couple, one of those annoying in-your-face ones, too. Nox wants answers but she would rather have him suffer worse than she did. She wants to get him back, and she will. She doesn't know what she'll do yet, but she will.
If only the toughest are willing, she may even start a head hunting group, who knows.
So long as Alex is ready for his surprise.

══════════════

══════════════

Nox used to live in a small apartment in the city, but now she spends so much time moving around that she no longer has a need for such things. She sleeps where she can, eats what and when she can, but will never stop moving no matter what. It's her heart that's dead set on continuing her journey and she won't stop until it stops beating.

" Not to be ashamed "
" Someone's down the rabbit hole "

Likes;; Fighting, the night, spiked things, leather jackets.
Dislikes;; People in pain, detouring from her route, setbacks, distractions.
Quote;; "I'm sorry, I can't take you with me. You're annoying as heck and I might punch you in the face." "Why would you say that?" "Well it's happened before, it could happen again! Don't trust me with these things, child."
Voice-Claim;; Caitlyn Glass

══════════════
══════════════

Hi, I'm Vantas.! I am a non-Corki owner and this babe I have been wearing down to the bone to get art done for her, I've ordered quite a few but sadly they won't be done in time so these three pieces are all done by myself! I hope you are please with my form, and I wish everyone good luck.

" Someone's down the rabbit hole "
Last edited by Metanoia- on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Metanoia-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me