☪ + A+ report cards
☪ + Boyfriend
☪ + Hard worker
☪ + Life goal
☪ + New self discovery
☪ + New height

Violetta Amelia Okami

Female

Violetta is still a sweet girl; in all her years that's probably the one trait that hasn't changed; she has become a hard working dedicated student who loves homework… that's a shocker to some; especially her twin brother Sven who doesn't like hard work. She's decided to become a teacher and is taking new classes towards her goal. She is rather compassionate, loving and sensitive, and she hates when others get hurts. She has a truly kind and caring heart, she will tend to those in need and only stop when they tell her to. She is very tolerant and her smile, which is given often, is a symbolic portrait of her kindness. She does not have much courage by herself, but it gleams when she has a purpose. Violetta also has an ability to sense a higher truth behind things. She can also be very intelligent, and very observant (when she wants).

She's finally moved out of the house into the university's dorm room, being away from her family has made Violetta a little self-conscious but very independent. She likes doing things on her own and not having to worry about her mother and father trying to take over, or Sven butting into her business. Violetta's passion for her mother's art has lessoned once she started getting more into school over fame. She doesn't want the same life as her mother and sister and would rather live a more humble way. Overall Violetta has transformed from a spoiled sweetheart to a beautiful young independent woman.

Just so I don't lose it xp

9742fe
0d0615
fcf0b4
f5d506
f4a82d

Last bumped by Ravendarus on Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:22 pm.
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me