Sanskira #44 - Gordãna by red october

Based on Click to view
Artist red october [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sanskira #44 - Gordãna

Postby red october » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:46 am

Sanskiras are a species of hybrid, domestic animals that were created through selective, genetic breeding. They are a hybrid between wolves, foxes, horses and goats. Most Sanskiras are tame in captivity, but on rare occasions, herds of wild Sanskiras have been spotted running free. Sanskiras are bred for showing purposes, so most Sanskiras in captivity are well trained and groomed to perfection. They can be ridden, but it takes a lot of time and patience to train them. For more information, please refer to this image.

Coffee Cup wrote:Username: Velociraptor.
Name: Gordãna //Meaning heroic //
When was she most afraid?:
As a pup, her mother was shot down by hunters. Her mother had led her to a safe hiding spot and then went in front of her when the hunters came. She defended her pup the best she could but fell down in defeat. By that time ". " had already thought quick and hid away from the hunters and she watched them kill her mother.
When was she most brave?:
As a mare she saved a group of young pups from a cougar. It leapt at her and stretched her, but in defeat the cougar ran away tail between his legs, scared and bloody.
Last edited by red october on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sanskira #44 - adopt me!

Postby Evils » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 am

Username: Evils
Name: Noemi Anais
When she was caught in a flood, she began drifting away after her hiding spot had been flooded over. She was pushed out to what seemed her death until an old beat up car caught her by its broken back window.
When she risked her life to help a family of crows out of an old building after an earthquake. The building was very unstable and crumbling away, but the crows were close friends of hers so she helped them. She kicked in a window which aloud them to escape safely before the building started falling.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:50 am

Bump!
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowball. » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:50 am

Username: saintbernard
Name: Allah
When Allah was little, her home in the woods caught fire in the middle of the night. She got trapped in her room, with a fallen burning log blocking her only exit. She passed out in fear, thinking she would die. In the morning, Allah woke up to discover herself alive but her parents dead.
When she had a choice: either leave her friends in the riptide of the ocean, or go in and rescue them. Others were shouting at her to get away and leave them, but she was loyal to her friends and ignored her fears. Allah dove in and successfully brought them all ashore, but she herself almost died in the current.
snowball.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Immortal » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Username: Velociraptor.
As a pup, her mother was shot down by hunters. Her mother had led her to a safe hiding spot and then went in front of her when the hunters came. She defended her pup the best she could but fell down in defeat. By that time ". " had already thought quick and hid away from the hunters and she watched them kill her mother.
As a mare she saved a group of young pups from a cougar. It leapt at her and stretched her, but in defeat the cougar ran away tail between his legs, scared and bloody.
It has been said that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken. That we are only truly gone when we disappear from the memories of those who loved us, meaning a great artist never dies along as his books are read, his paintings admired, as long as our songs are sung, may each of us live forever. As for me, maybe its time to learn a new song, fortunately i have an excellent teacher.

-Henry

↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣
↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢
Forever Immortal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:59 am

I can't believe I forgot to close this, I'm so sorry! I'll announce a winner soon.
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expresso. » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:49 pm

<3
My Characters | Trades | dA | Art Shop
ImageImageImage
I'm on a hiatus :'(
Expresso.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:57 am

I'm so sorry for the wait; I've been really busy (and apparently very distracted!). Thank you all so much for your patience. <3

Congrats! I really loved the name you picked for her. Thank you to everyone who entered!
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Immortal » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:32 am

Red October wrote:I'm so sorry for the wait; I've been really busy (and apparently very distracted!). Thank you all so much for your patience. <3

Congrats! I really loved the name you picked for her. Thank you to everyone who entered!

Oh wow. Thank you so much! <3
It has been said that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken. That we are only truly gone when we disappear from the memories of those who loved us, meaning a great artist never dies along as his books are read, his paintings admired, as long as our songs are sung, may each of us live forever. As for me, maybe its time to learn a new song, fortunately i have an excellent teacher.

-Henry

↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣
↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢
Forever Immortal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me