Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

artist search | aerial dragon wolves by Pokechu12

Based on Click to view
Artist Pokechu12 [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

artist search | aerial dragon wolves

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:24 am

end date; 24th october

welcome to the first artist search for ADWs! it is appreciated for you to read up on the species before entering.

What is a ADW?
    Aerial Dragon Wolves, or ADWs for short, are a strange species of dragon that heavily resembles wolves, in both appearance and behaviour. They support a long, powerful tail, claws, and most often than not, horns and spears on the end of their tail. The most unique trait that these wolves have, though, are their wings. Rather than being positioned on their shoulders or backs- they're on their elbows! The carpus/wrist on these wings are so flexible, that they can be flipped horizontally and then can be used in flight. They also live in packs, which often reside in remote places away from human interaction.

rules
    -please make a cover if you plan on making multiple entries!
    -you can enter up to 6 times, and use any of the lines.
    -only 2 of you entries can be edited!
    -please fill in the form below and post it under the cover. it only has to be on the cover! ovo

form wrote:
    Code: Select all
    [b]why do you want to become an artist[/b]?
    [b]what designs do you have in mind[/b]?
    [b]will you follow the artist rules[/b]?
    [b]would you be able to make special adopts if I ask you[/b]?

prizes
    winners;
    -will all become full artists
    -will get to keep two of their designs [doesn't count as a custom]

runner ups;
    -will all become guest artists
    -will get to keep one of their designs [doesn't count as a custom]
Last edited by Pokechu12 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: artist search | aerial dragon wolves

Postby Pokechu12 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:00 am

bump~

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

my friends are also really rad and all deserve hugs. :0 <3

click to donate to breast cancer charities/help animals exc for free!
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:59 am

Bump. Extending to the 24 of August. ;v;

its safe to say I've pretty much quit this site, but I'm still available on discord if you need me. :> @pokechu #1116
hey there! pokechu12 here, though feel free to call me poke or the like. while awkward i consider myself to be relatively friendly, so feel free to approach me if you need anything!
i also happen to be both a nerd and pretty lazy; hence why this sig is so lacklustre for now, consider it a wip i guess. |'D i also have no real pronoun preference so feel free to call me whatever. :>
the pixel of Phe was made by aviate, and the pixel of Lace for my avatar by Dep/Crimoodle !

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokechu12 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:11 am

Bump, extending once again.

Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me