The Broken Boy by Berkshire

Based on Click to view
Artist Berkshire [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Broken Boy

Postby Berkshire » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Ivan is the son of Trinn and Katrina. It's not easy when one of your parents is technically dead and you have no personality. Sometimes Ivan is convinced he doesn't have a soul, because he is unable to express emotions or remember things he's done the previous day. He feels like a drifter, alone and quite, with only his thoughts to keep him company.

What a strange boy. I wonder if he will ever feel at peace, or feel anything at all.

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Broken Boy

Postby Berkshire » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Ivan

Family:
Trinn - Father
Katrina - Mother
Elena -Sister
Personality
None
Ivan has a difficult time with emotions. He's sure he feels them, but is unable to describe or express them like others. As a result, he sees himself as an oddity, a mistake, a broken boy. How do you get through childhood without emotions? Isolation. Ivan grew up mostly alone, consuming his time with self-assigned quests of finding. Though he seldom speaks of it, he has a theory that he lost his soul somewhere along the way. So he's off looking for it, or anything else he sets his mind to. Though he has poor memory related to people and events, he can always remember objects and places. If he's seen it before or even heard of it, he can find it. If you've ever lost something, tell Ivan, he won't rest until he's found it and brought it back to you. This mission and talent is what keeps him going when everything else in life is just a blur.
Last edited by Berkshire on Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Splat

Splat

Splat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Broken Boy

Postby Berkshire » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:37 pm