Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Box Birdies V.2! by ~Static~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Static~ [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 2 hours
Drawing sessions 3

Box Birdies V.2!

Postby ~Static~ » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:56 am

What's in the box?
Oh! That's the newest Box Birdie. Their eggs hatch in boxes, which is sort of like a second shell for the baby. That one still has a while before it hatches, but we may have a few available for adoption, if you'd like to take a look!

What's a Box Birdie?
A Box Birdie is a large tropical bird species. They are approximately the size of an upright (American) football when fully grown. Some of their more obvious characteristics are a huge, curly feathered tail as long as their body and the ability to have both natural and unnatural coloring. Usually you can get a hint to the full-grown bird's design by its box's design.

Rules
-Respect everyone, including staff.
-This is an accepting adoption center. I expect you and your Birdies to be accepting as well (to any religion, gender, sexuality, race, etc.).
-You are not allowed to buy/sell/trade Birdies on or off site.
-Your Birdie can be revoked and put up for readoption by me or another admin, if you break an important rule or are banned.
-You may not steal another person's Birdie under any circumstances.
-Do not spam. This includes complaining, posting random or unneeded messages and minimodding.
-An artist judges and runs their Box Birdie competitions, unless another judge is needed.
-Marking is fine. c:

Last bumped by ~Static~ on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:56 am.
~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me