Welcome to Cattion's adpots (welcome board! not for sale) by bowiee

Based on Click to view
Artist bowiee [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Welcome to Cattion's adpots (welcome board! not for sale)

Postby bowiee » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:36 am

Okay, hello! I'm going to make wolf/puppy adopts. You can adopt them.
Litters are a WIP at the moment.
I don't really do customs, but you can ask, (I MIGHT SAY YES)

These pets are NOT for sale, these are welcome board pets.

- I don't breed
- I don't add assesories.
- DO NOT TAKE OFF SITE WITHOUT LINKING BACK
- You only may use them if you won them.
- Do not claim art as your own. (lines and color ins)

Intro

You walk to an old little tavern cove, thing and you see a short girl, about the age of 25. She has a ripped lab coat, and an unkempt pony tail.She turns around. "Hello, I'm Cattion. Well.. I have many wolf pups with me. And I'd like to give them away. Not these," She shows the ones that you see on the artwork, "these are my first ones." Cattion explains. You nod. "Let me introduce you to them!" She smiles and picks them up one by one. "This is Butch." The small black, white spotted wolf pup whines, he hates being loved on. Butch squirms as he turns his white spotted face towards you. His striking blue eyes blind you. You gasp. "He doesn't bite!" Cattion giggles. She then picks up a white wolf with cyan spots all over it. The wolf barks and growls. "This is Lars, he's a fiesty one." Lars manages to slip out of her grasp. "This is Constellation. She's very friendly and loves everyone and everything." Cattion pets behind the canine's ears. She carefully sets her down. She tries picking up another, but it runs off. "She's a shy one," She explains and runs after it. She finally grabbed onto the wolf's back, and holds her down. Cattion then picks her up off the ground. She walks back over to you. "This is Peanut, she's shy, she'll open up to you more once you get to know her." She nods. Peanut howls and jumps out of Cattion's reach. "This is the one and only Penelope. She is very kind. Sadly, she is blind." She frowns as she picks up the sleeping Penelope. The canine opens one eye and sits up. She gets scared and whines, howls, snarls, and snaps. Cattion let her down as Penelope scurried away, and collided into Lars. Butch rolled his eyes as Constellation howls, "I WANT TO JOIN!" She runs over and crash-lands into Penelope and Lars. You gasp. "They can talk? How?" You whimper. "Oh, lots of injections. Lots, and lots of them. And lots of learning, of course." She giggles. She then picks up a brown wolf with a purple back that was lighting up. "Why is its back lighting up?" You question. "Oh. I don't know. I just found these by an obandoned house. She's very special. Her name is Penny." Cattion smiles, and sets her down carefully. "What's your name?" She asks you. "My name? Oh its N/A." "Nice to meet you, N/A! You can go to litters by visiting passage ways in a cave. Once you get to see a litter, you may continue to others, because there is another passage in the room where the litter is staying. Here's a map," She hands you one, "hope you find a nice bunch!" She says, looking very bubbly. Cattion waves to you as you venture out to find a litter.
da vinky?
bowiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me