Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

species by Bean_Cake

Based on Click to view
Artist Bean_Cake [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

species

Postby Bean_Cake » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:59 am

not sure if this is real-life-like.... maybe give it hooves instead? .... or fix the head...

this one is now up for adoption, just fill out the form.

Code: Select all
username:
species name:
what is it?:

this one is owned by Horse
Last edited by Bean_Cake on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: species

Postby greyy. » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:00 am

awww i love it!
greyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bean_Cake » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:01 am

hufflepuff. wrote:awww i love it!

this one is for another person im trying to help out. i hope i can capture that whole real-life-look for them...
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greyy. » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:02 am

Cool! Good Luck!
greyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greyy. » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:15 am

username: hufflepuff.
species name: Keba Doragon
what is it?: A Keba Doragon, (fluff dragon), is a lovable dragon the size of a horse. Before discovery, the Keba Doragon was a ruthless, fighting animal. Once someone adopts a Keba Doragon, the dragon's bad nature will transform into a butterfly that follows them everywhere. The adopter gets to choose colors/patterns of the butterfly.
greyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tufted Malluffs

Postby Horse » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:17 am

username:
      - Horse

species name:
      - Tufted Malluff (plural: tufted malluffs) (named after the specie's soft and fluffy fur. marshmallow + fluff.) (partly named after marshmallows because they're soft, like the specie's fur <3)

what is it?:
      - Tufted Malluffs are docile, fluffy creatures that are about the size of a white-tailed deer. Tufted Malluffs are generally very friendly and lovable, and can be kept as pets, though many live in cool, wooded areas.
      - Their thick fur allows them to keep warm from the snow in the winter.
      - Their fur is soft and fluffy.
      - Tufted Malluffs love a variety of food, including nuts, vegetables, and fruit. They do not eat meat.
      - Tufted Malluffs live in groups called clusters. Each cluster can have as little as 2 Tufted Malluffs in it, though there is no limit to how many Tufted Malluffs are in a cluster. When a fawn, or a baby Tufted Malluff, is born, it will live with its parents and their cluster for 20 years and then leave the cluster to find a mate. When a Tufted Malluff finds a mate, it will either bring its mate to its previous cluster or form a new cluster by having a family. The mates that originally founded a cluster rule the cluster.
      - Each Tufted Malluff has a lifespan similar to a human- a single Tufted Malluff can live around a 100 years.
      - Tufted Malluffs are known for their intelligence. Although Tufted Malluffs are not as intelligent as humans, they still can learn quickly and have an excellent memory.
      - Tufted Malluffs' fur coats come in many colors. They can come in rainbow colors or in natural colors.
      - Male and female Tufted Malluffs have horns. They use their horns to defend their fawns and clusters from predators.
      - A single Tufted Malluff can have up to five fawns. Fawns are very tiny when they are born.

I just have a question: is everyone aloud to fill out the form to try to adopt the species? And the lines look fabulous <3

If I do not win/get the lines of the specie, I'd like to keep the information above. I have another idea of what the species I wrote about could look like and that I could use this information for.
      In other words, I will not use these lines/what these lines look like if I do not win the lines. I just want to keep the information I've written IF I do not win them.
    I go by Horse! I'm a chill person who enjoys
    making music and writing. I love animals and
    horseback ride, which explains the username.
    I'm not too active. I may be slow to respond.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tufted Malluffs

Postby Bean_Cake » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:46 am

Horse wrote:
      username:
      - Horse

species name:
      - Tufted Malluff (plural: tufted malluffs) (named after the specie's soft and fluffy fur. marshmallow + fluff.) (partly named after marshmallows because they're soft, like the specie's fur <3)

what is it?:
      - Tufted Malluffs are docile, fluffy creatures that are about the size of a white-tailed deer. Tufted Malluffs are generally very friendly and lovable, and can be kept as pets, though many live in cool, wooded areas.
      - Their thick fur allows them to keep warm from the snow in the winter.
      - Their fur is soft and fluffy.
      - Tufted Malluffs love a variety of food, including nuts, vegetables, and fruit. They do not eat meat.
      - Tufted Malluffs live in groups called clusters. Each cluster can have as little as 2 Tufted Malluffs in it, though there is no limit to how many Tufted Malluffs are in a cluster. When a fawn, or a baby Tufted Malluff, is born, it will live with its parents and their cluster for 20 years and then leave the cluster to find a mate. When a Tufted Malluff finds a mate, it will either bring its mate to its previous cluster or form a new cluster by having a family. The mates that originally founded a cluster rule the cluster.
      - Each Tufted Malluff has a lifespan similar to a human- a single Tufted Malluff can live around a 100 years.
      - Tufted Malluffs are known for their intelligence. Although Tufted Malluffs are not as intelligent as humans, they still can learn quickly and have an excellent memory.
      - Tufted Malluffs' fur coats come in many colors. They can come in rainbow colors or in natural colors.
      - Male and female Tufted Malluffs have horns. They use their horns to defend their fawns and clusters from predators.
      - A single Tufted Malluff can have up to five fawns. Fawns are very tiny when they are born.

I just have a question: is everyone aloud to fill out the form to try to adopt the species? And the lines look fabulous <3

If I do not win/get the lines of the specie, I'd like to keep the information above. I have another idea of what the species I wrote about could look like and that I could use this information for.
      In other words, I will not use these lines/what these lines look like if I do not win the lines. I just want to keep the information I've written IF I do not win them.

Congrats! this one is all yours, you will be added to the drawing to make changes or make lines arts. Note: i don't make line arts of the species for others, i just give out the idea.
Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:05 am

Thanks so much! And alright <3
    I go by Horse! I'm a chill person who enjoys
    making music and writing. I love animals and
    horseback ride, which explains the username.
    I'm not too active. I may be slow to respond.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me