Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Artist Search by siennacereal

Based on Click to view
Artist siennacereal [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Artist Search

Postby siennacereal » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:54 pm

Looking for 3-4 artists for my new adopts, Charna Chimera.

Prizes;;
Everyone that I choose to be an artist will get a custom.

Rules;;
you may enter as many times as you'd like but if you plan on entering more than once, please make a cover!
put time into your entries, quality over quantity
if you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask
you may make as many edits as you'd like and if you want you can make 1 entry on custom lines
please do not make an entry with all the mutations

Information;;
What are Charna Chimera? wrote:Charna Chimera, or Charna for short, are genetically altered dog's. A group of unnamed scientists were trying to make the average dog more intelligent but the experiment went terribly wrong. The dogs did infact become smarter but with that came awful disfigurations. Not knowing what to do with the creatures, the scientists let the animals go free to wreak havoc. Here we are trying to round up as many wild Charna as we can and find them a good home. As of now there are 4 know mutations and 3 sub mutations but from what we understand there is quite a big chance there are more out there. They are very hyperactive and love the company of other Charna. They have a very fast metabolism and as a result are constantly eating. Their diets consist of anything, and by anything I mean ANYTHING. Do you think you have what it takes to befriend and take care of one of these little monsters?

Mutations wrote:There are four types of mutations, eyes, mouth, limbs, and skelly. These mutations can alter the Charna's behavior depending on which one/ones they have. If your Charna has one mutation it is considered a pure blood and is quiet rare, they are treated with respect in the community. If your Charna has two mutations it is called a mix and is the most common type. Charnas that have three mutations are mutt's and are looked down upon by the other two types. Mutt's are often bullied by the others and are shy and timid because of this.

Eyes;; Extra eyes that can be found on the face or shoulder area. A Charna must have eyes on both their face and shoulders to be considered a pure blood. Charnas with this mutation are quiet friendly and love to play. This is the most common mutation seen.
Mouth;; An Extra mouth usually located on the neck. Charnas with this mutation are often times more aggressive. Their mouths can actually speak English (or other languages) but is a whole different person from the Charna itself. Skelly is a common mutation.
Skelly;; The skin on their legs and tails are transparent and you can see their bones. These Charnas are more timid and like to keep to themselves. This mutation is uncommon.
Limbs;; An extra pair of limbs that are usually shorter than their others and found right behind their front legs. These limbs most of the time have long sharp claws because they do not use them that much. Is not affected by the skelly mutation. Charnas with this mutation are quiet outgoing and bold. This is a common mutation.

Sub Mutations wrote:Sub mutations are not considered mutations; so for example if a Charnas only has a mouth mutation and also has glow, they are still considered a pure blood.

Hair;; Extra hair that can be located anywhere on the body. Hair on their heads is common while hair anywhere else is considered rare.
Glow;; Parts of their bodies glow, whether it be markings, eyes, or ever saliva. This sub mutation is uncommon.
Colored Sclera;; The sclera (white part of the eye) is a color other than white, most commonly black. This sub mutation is rare.
Last edited by siennacereal on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
XXXXXXXXXart by ;; Purrfectpal
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:22 am

I'm interested in entering! I'll probably finish at least one or two by today, though I think I might have some inspiration to actually do this!
I'll start right away X3
~Fennek

Sorry but I'm dropping out xc
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Mark mark mark. <333

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:51 am

bump
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:23 pm

bump
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:13 pm

bump! I'm going to be making this a ongoing artist search u w u
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:11 am

Mark! Totally entering :3
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:51 pm

bump
?
?
?
?
?
?

My Kalons

----------

Commissions ;;

here
siennacereal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Entering!
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me