Based on Click to view
Artist RainbyDerp [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CTD #22

Postby RainbyDerp » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:58 am

Yay, okay the 22nd ctd,

this is a impress me contest, you may do anything from art to a story, also you can pretty up your form if you want too.

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name of CTD:

Contest ends june 15th
Last edited by RainbyDerp on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiwi Blast by Toby Fox is an amazing song. 😎

RainbyDerp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CTD #22

Postby Quick Silver » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:42 am

Username:

JayTail

Name of CTD:

Broken Cloud

Male

Extras

How His Fur Became The Way It Did

Broken Cloud lived alone in a small cottage like den in a forest. It was peacefull there are there were other CTD's about. He had a little garden where he grew flowers to sell at his flower stand. Hid favorite flower that he grew were his snap dragons. He loved to play with them. One day, a strange CTD came to his cottage.The CTD said they were from a far away place. Broken Cloud didn't know if he should trust the CTD but he continued to listen to what they had to say. The strange CTD asked Broken Cloud to come on an adventure with him. Broken Cloud didn't know what to say. Who would tend to my garden? Who would water my flowers? I suppose I could get a neighbor to do it but wouldn't they just forget? All of these questions baffled Broken Cloud but he eventually said yes. Broken Cloud asked his neighbor, Buda, who had just had two children. The strange CTD claimed not to have a name but was know to most as Forest Mist. Forest Mist took Broken Cloud to the City of Clouds. There, they bought a map of the entire kingdom. They went to the Thorn Tooth Mountains where they would find a secret key to get into the Treasury of a Thousand Gems. They fought their way through the mountains and found the key. One down, only two to go. Broken Cloud thought. Next, they went to Dark Fog Forest and found the cave of a giant beast who they narrowly snuck past. One last key to go. Finally, they went to Deep Water Sea. They fought off a large sea serpent and delved into the water to an underwater cave without water in it. They found the key in a treasure chest and broke it open "The last key." Forest Mist breathed. They swiftly got to the Treasury of a Thousand Gems. There was one gem, in particular, that Forest Mist was looking for. The gem was of many colors and had a magical power. it could change the appearance of any CTD. While Forest Mist looked on one side of the treasury, Broken Cloud stumpled upon the magical gem. Broken Cloud picked it up, curious, and then changed. His fur became many different colors and had leopard print. His tail became red and the pattern looked box like.

Art

WIP

Poem

You know what? Screw poems I suck at 'em!

Theme Song

CTD's Favorite Food

Image]

CTD's Favorite Picture

WIP
Last edited by Quick Silver on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Go ahead and check out StormClan!

Quick Silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quick Silver » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:10 am

If you don't mind me asking, when does the contest end?

Go ahead and check out StormClan!

Quick Silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:18 am

Username: Firedancer77
Name of CTD: Leah
Extras

wip!

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainbyDerp » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:23 pm

.JayFeather. wrote:
Username:

JayTail

Name of CTD:

Broken Cloud

Male

Extras

How His Fur Became The Way It Did

Broken Cloud lived alone in a small cottage like den in a forest. It was peacefull there are there were other CTD's about. He had a little garden where he grew flowers to sell at his flower stand. Hid favorite flower that he grew were his snap dragons. He loved to play with them. One day, a strange CTD came to his cottage.The CTD said they were from a far away place. Broken Cloud didn't know if he should trust the CTD but he continued to listen to what they had to say. The strange CTD asked Broken Cloud to come on an adventure with him. Broken Cloud didn't know what to say. Who would tend to my garden? Who would water my flowers? I suppose I could get a neighbor to do it but wouldn't they just forget? All of these questions baffled Broken Cloud but he eventually said yes. Broken Cloud asked his neighbor, Buda, who had just had two children. The strange CTD claimed not to have a name but was know to most as Forest Mist. Forest Mist took Broken Cloud to the City of Clouds. There, they bought a map of the entire kingdom. They went to the Thorn Tooth Mountains where they would find a secret key to get into the Treasury of a Thousand Gems. They fought their way through the mountains and found the key. One down, only two to go. Broken Cloud thought. Next, they went to Dark Fog Forest and found the cave of a giant beast who they narrowly snuck past. One last key to go. Finally, they went to Deep Water Sea. They fought off a large sea serpent and delved into the water to an underwater cave without water in it. They found the key in a treasure chest and broke it open "The last key." Forest Mist breathed. They swiftly got to the Treasury of a Thousand Gems. There was one gem, in particular, that Forest Mist was looking for. The gem was of many colors and had a magical power. it could change the appearance of any CTD. While Forest Mist looked on one side of the treasury, Broken Cloud stumpled upon the magical gem. Broken Cloud picked it up, curious, and then changed. His fur became many different colors and had leopard print. His tail became red and the pattern looked box like.

Art

WIP

Poem

You know what? Screw poems I suck at 'em!

Theme Song

CTD's Favorite Food

Image]

CTD's Favorite Picture

WIP

Oh man sorry this species was becoming inactive for some time.
Kiwi Blast by Toby Fox is an amazing song. 😎

RainbyDerp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me