Code: Select all
User:
how many BMMs do you own:
BMMs Name:Penti Hawk (Chichewa)
BMMs age:13
BMMs Rank: God
BMMs Gender: Stallion
BMMs story:
I like video games, horses, wolves, dragons, Pokemon, cookies...om nom.
HappySpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BMM #2

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:37 am

User:
~Rush Furry~
BMMs Name:
Hawkbane
Penti Hawk (Chichewa)
BMMs age:
BMMs Rank:
God
BMMs Gender:
Stallion
BMMs story:
Abandoned as a small foal, Hawkbane was self taught how to fend for himself. Facing many, many challenges and facing his fears, Hawkbane learns how to fight his enemies and anything in his path that means harm to him. One day a bright light woke him from his slumber, raged he bellowed out at the light source. A voice then spoke Hawkbane..... Do not be alarmed...... For I am no harm to you...... I have been watching Hawkbane........ You are worthy of new power...... with that being said, Hawkbane was engulfed in a flash of light. He woke up that next morning, feeling no different than he did when he fell asleep. But, he had grown stronger and more powerful than he was ever before. Now he exceeds powers he's never imagined before till now.
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappySpider » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:22 am

~Rush Furry~ wrote:User:
~Rush Furry~
BMMs Name:
Hawkbane
Penti Hawk (Chichewa)
BMMs age:
BMMs Rank:
God
BMMs Gender:
Stallion
BMMs story:
Abandoned as a small foal, Hawkbane was self taught how to fend for himself. Facing many, many challenges and facing his fears, Hawkbane learns how to fight his enemies and anything in his path that means harm to him. One day a bright light woke him from his slumber, raged he bellowed out at the light source. A voice then spoke Hawkbane..... Do not be alarmed...... For I am no harm to you...... I have been watching Hawkbane........ You are worthy of new power...... with that being said, Hawkbane was engulfed in a flash of light. He woke up that next morning, feeling no different than he did when he fell asleep. But, he had grown stronger and more powerful than he was ever before. Now he exceeds powers he's never imagined before till now.

He's yours^.^
HappySpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:23 am

HappySpider wrote:
~Rush Furry~ wrote:User:
~Rush Furry~
BMMs Name:
Hawkbane
Penti Hawk (Chichewa)
BMMs age:
BMMs Rank:
God
BMMs Gender:
Stallion
BMMs story:

He's yours^.^

Thank you so much!!!
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappySpider » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:33 am

welcome^.^
HappySpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me