Aether Guide #45 by heterochromia

Based on Click to view
Artist heterochromia [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aether Guide #45

Postby heterochromia » Tue May 26, 2015 11:16 am

Aether Guides are small angelic creatures said to have been the assistants to the Archangels. This is-however, a myth, as they are simply a small creature more related to a will'o'the'wisp. They are very friendly, and seen to be as omens of good,and thus given the title of being guides.Their latin name is Pinnarum feles, their sizes can range from that of a rat to the size of a german shepherd, though they are most often small.

For this aether, explain to me what type of friends they look for and the traits they possess! (it isn't restricted to aethers ;o)
This one will end on the 1st c:
Code: Select all
[center][b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Guide name;;[/b]
[b]Type of friend;;[/b]
[/center]
full credit to ShinigamiRukia for the art
heterochromia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aether Guide #45

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Tue May 26, 2015 11:34 am

Username;; onceinabluemoon567
Guide name;; Lillith
Type of friend;; Lillith prefers friends in her species. She looks for aethers who are loyal, funny, accepting, and as quirky as she is. She deeply cares for the friends once they accept her.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Tue May 26, 2015 11:52 am

Username;; Takura
Guide name;; Mysti {Pronounced like Misty}
Type of friend;; She prefers friends who are loyal and trusting, and friends who would help her out in tough situations. She looks for friendships that are 50-50: Mutual communication and support from both parties. She enjoys having friends who like to have fun with her, and friends who will go on all sorts of adventures with her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolpaw5 » Tue May 26, 2015 11:58 am

Username;; Coolpaw5
Guide name;; Alvino
Type of friend;; She's a reserved type and doesn't go out of her way to find friends. She finds it uncomfortable when really outgoing types try to mingle with her. She sticks to one word answers and seems really disinterested in the conversation. Due to this, she doesn't have many, or even any, friends. She would most likely befriend another reserved type.
ImageImage
ᑕᖇᗩᔓᎩ?xxxxxxxxⓃⓞⓡⓜⓐⓛ?

Eᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ, I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ...
Wʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏsᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴇᴛ.

╔══════════════════════════╗
Xura's DiaryDiary HQ
╚══════════════════════════╝
Divider at Glitter Graphics
ImageImageImageImage
Coolpaw5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabid_Jaguar » Tue May 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Username;; Rabid_Jaguar
Guide name;; Masumi (Japanese name meaning "clarifier of truth," pronounced MAS-oo-mee)
Type of friend;; Masumi is generally very quiet, so she lets friends come to her rather than looking for them herself. When someone has the pluck to approach her and the persistence to continue talking to her, Masumi will slowly let them more and more into her life. While she is accepting of almost all personality flaws, there are a few that she will not tolerate. One of these is disloyalty. If you show signs of being a wishy-washy friend, one who is unwilling to help out his or her friends when they get in a pickle, she's done with you. Another thing that Masumi can't stand is dishonesty. On rare occasions, she'll let this one slide, if it's for a reason such as hiding a surprise party or gift. Most of the time, though, she comes down hard with lectures about the importance of honesty. This is a bit different towards Masumi's feelings about disloyalty. Instead of ceasing all connections with the dishonest friend, Masumi attempts to help them become a more honest person. While this has caused a few of her old friends to leave her in the past, Masumi's true friends listen to her advice, and improve their lives because of it.
Rabid_Jaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue May 26, 2015 5:43 pm

Username;; shsl programmer
Guide name;; Hinata ( means "Sunflower facing the sun" in Japanese )
Type of friend;; Hinata looks for friends who are interested in treachery and thievery. He's a dark soul himself and often steals and snatches things from unsuspecting aethers and looks for a friend who can help him in these activities or bail him from the police. He even plans to set up his own little Thieves Guild around town and he's already befriended Dragon's Tear, An umbrella-making aether who lacks the money to buy up her materials and the two of them plan to start their guild as soon as possible. Surprisingly, they're very popular in the community and he does have a wide variety of friends.
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relicarn » Tue May 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Username;; Azael
Guide name;; Romeo
Type of friend;; Romeo only has one thing he looks for in a friend. That they're true. He's been hurt too many times, but that doesn't stop him from trying his best to find new friends
'Sup!
My name's Relicarn and I hang around
here for a handful of things ^^
I work as the Archivist for the wonderful
species Makoatls, and I can often be
found over on DA.

Other than that I'm massive Undertale
trash, and I love to RP!

I don't bite, so feel free to PM me, I'm
always up for a good chat!

WARNING: Awesome people listed below
KiPotato | Mortimer| Dilly. | Cole | Juju |
Squalo | Wolfy | Ardra | Bane

Art by Deertush on DA <3
Relicarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Thu May 28, 2015 8:16 am

name: Gola; a Native American name meaning 'winter'.
    friend type: Gola will only become a friend if you aren't racist. Discriminatory people scare and disgust them. That aside, they love friends that will swim with them. Literally speaking their language, Cherokee, is a huge bonus.
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heterochromia » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:42 am

closed, sorry i'm late guys I forgot about this one! i'll have the winner up shortly c:
heterochromia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heterochromia » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:46 am

Rabid_Jaguar wrote:
Username;; Rabid_Jaguar
Guide name;; Masumi (Japanese name meaning "clarifier of truth," pronounced MAS-oo-mee)
Type of friend;; Masumi is generally very quiet, so she lets friends come to her rather than looking for them herself. When someone has the pluck to approach her and the persistence to continue talking to her, Masumi will slowly let them more and more into her life. While she is accepting of almost all personality flaws, there are a few that she will not tolerate. One of these is disloyalty. If you show signs of being a wishy-washy friend, one who is unwilling to help out his or her friends when they get in a pickle, she's done with you. Another thing that Masumi can't stand is dishonesty. On rare occasions, she'll let this one slide, if it's for a reason such as hiding a surprise party or gift. Most of the time, though, she comes down hard with lectures about the importance of honesty. This is a bit different towards Masumi's feelings about disloyalty. Instead of ceasing all connections with the dishonest friend, Masumi attempts to help them become a more honest person. While this has caused a few of her old friends to leave her in the past, Masumi's true friends listen to her advice, and improve their lives because of it.

Congrats! She is all yours c: I really loved a lot of the entries, but the fact that she scolded her friends was such a funny quirk I chose this one c:
heterochromia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me