Based on Click to view
Artist sashiyaki [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sisters forever

Postby sashiyaki » Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 am

Sisters Forever
Now and till then we argued on things. But now she's gone I weep my mistakes. I wish I had been there for her more. All the mistakes I made.. I made to try and help you. You tried to resist but I kept on trying. Until that one fateful day I just backed down. But then the next day. Everything twisted... and now I have lost you forever.

Yes, my explanation for what I just wrote will be stupid... But the dark she-cat's name is Darkstar. She is my warrior cat leader I had very long ago.. with her sister the brown she-cat Oakheart. They were the best of sisters and always loved eachother. Oakheart was actually a real person on a game I used to play called Free Realms where you were a human but people had warrior cat rps. We always loved to hang out and visit the other clans such as DarkBlaze Clan with the leader DarkBlazeStar. Yes, these clans are very old.. almost three years old... Oakheart was killed by Blackpaw Wolfpack's Balto. Darkstar swore revenge and got it. Darkstar killed Balto. These people... clans.. packs.. were all real people... they have grown dust of forgotten memories. I will never forget them or Oakheart though.

What happened to Free Realms?
The game shut down March 31, 2014. I had a clan called RoseClan. It was amazing.. maybe not many cats but it was amazing.. kind people.. loving members. I'll never forget them. <3

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sisters forever

Postby 985SprinkleCookies » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:44 am

Do I have permission to use this as my avatar? My sisters in college and I think its really cute and represents a lot for me.

Hey there! I'm always up for trades and just having a quick chat over pm :) Feel free to send me a message if you want to trade or just because :D Have Fun!

985SprinkleCookies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sisters forever

Postby sashiyaki » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:50 pm

985SprinkleCookies wrote:Do I have permission to use this as my avatar? My sisters in college and I think its really cute and represents a lot for me.

You can.

────────────────
sashiyaki - sashi
✦local eldritch demon✦
✦i like frogs✦
────────────────
sashiyaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes