██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Personality

Aria does not come off as the most lovable of makoatls. In fact, she is actually pretty abrasive. She doesn't seem to care about others' opinions of her. Being true to herself is of utmost importance, even when that negatively affects others. She lacks any filter between her thoughts and her actions. In fact, when lying or skirting the truth would be the right thing to do, she still refuses (so don't ask her if she thinks your outfit makes her look fat unless you want the honest answer!) In general, she utterly lacks manners, and she wouldn't go very far our of her way to do things for others. Most would say she is opinionated and a little rough around the edges.

However, none of this makes Aria a bad friend. She finds it a lot harder to make people like her, but once she does consider someone her friend, she is very loyal. Aria would never dream of gossiping about someone behind their back. She would never ever expose someone's secrets that they have confided in her. She is the one friend someone could have who is guaranteed to never get involved in petty drama. Her friendship is real once you have earned it, and it is entirely unconditional. Actually, she has a bit of a bad habit of falling in love with her friends of all genders. She only rarely acts on it, though. Being in the so-called "friend zone" doesn't bother her at all, and she's quite content to watch the friends she is crushing on live their lives without her.

Aria is addicted to love. She has been in many polyamorous relationships before. However, she has been hurt many times in the past by being in these kind of relationships. She has noticed a trend where the other people involved sort of tend to fall more in love with each other than with her. Being a scorned lover doesn't make her sad; it just makes her hateful and angry. She holds grudges for a long time and would never, ever take any of her exes back. She can barely stand to be in the room with them.

When Aria is single, she spends a lot of time fighting off the loneliness by writing raunchy romance novels. She gets into moods where she writes like a madwoman and can barely be convinced to pull away from her notebook long enough to eat. While she writes, she has a habit of gnawing on her left paw. Thanks to the fact that she is a makoatl (sharp teeth, of course) she usually ends up breaking the skin. For this reason, she is almost always found with bandages on her arm and paw. She doesn't do it intentionally, but when she writes she gets into a trance. She self-publishes all of her romance novels, and they tend to get quite a significant following, especially on the internet. She actually thinks all of her writing is complete garbage and compares herself to better writers.

This isn't the only thing that Aria is self-conscious about. She can barely see three feet in front of her without her glasses. This is something that drives her crazy. She always mutters about how her own body is failing her. She hates wearing the glasses and feels they make her look stupid, but her eyesight is so poor that she really has no other choice. To help her focus while she writes, though, she frequently takes her glasses off to filter out the rest of the world.

Besides writing, Aria is also obsessed with teas. She is not a tea snob at all - she loves everything from expensive exotic blends to just tea bags from the grocery store. She has an impressive collection of tea pots and tea cups. She enjoys travelling a lot, and when she travels, she always picks up new tea-related souvenirs. She usually combines her two interests by drinking tea while she writes, and many times the personality of the tea she is drinking or the personality of her tea cup works its way into her stories.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items