My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CTD #21

Postby Letsgograss » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:17 am

Username:Letsgograss
Name:Sol
Personality: He doesn't usually think before he acts, he is loud, has a terrible sense of direction (to the point of getting lost in a straight hallway), and will not listen to anything that goes against what he thinks. Somehow people still tolerate him, and he is pretty popular.
extras:1, A story. Might add more, probably not though.
How did I get here? A short story-
Sol woke up and stretched. It was a pretty average day, the birds were chirping, the fox was out of it's burrow, and the bear cubs and their mother were catching fish. He walked out of his den to a strawberry bush nearby. He quickly picked three and ate them. He hadn't eaten yesterday, he had no idea why, so he was starving today. He decided to pick 2 more and the go explore to the south, where there was a snowy mountain range. He finished eating and looked at the sky. The sun was just starting to peak over the leaves, so he set out. If he was lucky, he would be back at sunfall. He took one last look at the sky and... went to the east. He padded along happily, keeping watch for any berry bushes he could eat. He soon saw some, but they were poisonous. soon, he encountered a small squirrel running along the forest floor. He chased it for a long time, almost until sunfall. He looked back into the sky and trotted in the directions of what he thought were the mountains he left behind. He soon found he was already following them, so he headed forwards. He continued looking at the sky and moving towards the mountains. His paw slipped, but he recovered and looked around. He saw almost nothing but black rock for miles, and suddenly the sky clouded over with ash. In front of him was a river of lava, behind him a fiery mountain range. "How did I get here?"
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CTD #21

Postby RainbyDerp » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:23 am

letsgograss wrote:Username:Letsgograss
Name:Sol
Personality: He doesn't usually think before he acts, he is loud, has a terrible sense of direction (to the point of getting lost in a straight hallway), and will not listen to anything that goes against what he thinks. Somehow people still tolerate him, and he is pretty popular.
extras:1, A story. Might add more, probably not though.
How did I get here? A short story-
Sol woke up and stretched. It was a pretty average day, the birds were chirping, the fox was out of it's burrow, and the bear cubs and their mother were catching fish. He walked out of his den to a strawberry bush nearby. He quickly picked three and ate them. He hadn't eaten yesterday, he had no idea why, so he was starving today. He decided to pick 2 more and the go explore to the south, where there was a snowy mountain range. He finished eating and looked at the sky. The sun was just starting to peak over the leaves, so he set out. If he was lucky, he would be back at sunfall. He took one last look at the sky and... went to the east. He padded along happily, keeping watch for any berry bushes he could eat. He soon saw some, but they were poisonous. soon, he encountered a small squirrel running along the forest floor. He chased it for a long time, almost until sunfall. He looked back into the sky and trotted in the directions of what he thought were the mountains he left behind. He soon found he was already following them, so he headed forwards. He continued looking at the sky and moving towards the mountains. His paw slipped, but he recovered and looked around. He saw almost nothing but black rock for miles, and suddenly the sky clouded over with ash. In front of him was a river of lava, behind him a fiery mountain range. "How did I get here?"

Winner
Kiwi Blast by Toby Fox is an amazing song. 😎

RainbyDerp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me