MYO mako entry 2

Postby Zuppe » Thu May 21, 2015 9:26 am

Somewhere beyond the sea

She's there watching for me

If I could fly like birds on
high

Then straight to her arms
I'd go sailing
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sexuality: Bisexual

Zharas is a very playful and jumpy mako with little to no temper and high strung mind.
He thinks of life as a game and often plays life in that way, not really taking into account
the reality of most if not all situations.
Zharas is sociable and though friendly, is not well liked by most
adults for his childish demeanor.

However, he is extremely popular with children and some women, who find his child-like tendencies to be charming.
The downside to all of this is naive and reckless he can be in some or most situations. Zharas has trouble keeping work for making wrong, or 'childish decisions',. He would be picked by by his current employer eventually though, for the fact he has a childish or naive demeanor...but lets get to that story later.

History:

wordswordswordswordswordswordswordsowwoke'vnfjrl'wnvkgrln'vkflwNV"cker;lW#"Bnvmkfr;eVMlfk,r;WMV
wordswordswordswordswordswordswordsowwoke'vnfjrl'wnvkgrln'vkflwNV"cker;lW#"Bnvmkfr;eVMlfk,r;WMVl
wordswordswordswordswordswordswordsowwoke'vnfjrl'wnvkgrln'vkflwNV"cker;lW#"Bnvmkfr;eVMlfk,r;WMVl
wordswordswordswordswordswordswordsowwoke'vnfjrl'wnvkgrln'vkflwNV"cker;lW#"Bnvmkfr;eVMlfk,r;WMVll

wordswordswordswordswordswordswordsowwoke'vnfjrl'wnvkgrln'vkflwNV"cker;lW#"Bnvmkfr;eVMlfk,r;WMV
wordswordswordswordswordswordswordsowwoke'vnfjrl'wnvkgrln'vkflwNV"cker;lW#"Bnvmkfr;eVMlfk,r;WMVll

╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me