9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2362 Black Blanket Appaloosa

Postby BluebonnetBree » Wed May 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Username: Freedom!
    Name: Blooming Friendship
    Eye Color: purple
    Sire: Racer
    Dam: Layla
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Thu May 28, 2015 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2262 Black Blanket Appaloosa

Postby DeadlyArcana » Wed May 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Username: .PVRIS.
Name: Black Jack
Halter Color: white with a red ace symbol on the cheek strap
Personality: J is very cunning and smart. Smarter then most foals actually. Hes known for getting away with things easily.
Say something nice about 5 people in Bear Run:
Bears: Oh my momma bear what can I say about you? You are my favorite ginger and you always lighten my mood. We will sing to Up town funk at 4am and not have a care in the world. I love you like a sister and I love talking to you as much as possible. Our role plays are always interesting no matter what <3 I love you bearyboo
Fallo: Father Fall, I can basically thank you for making me be more social on BR. I staid up till 4am watching one of your streams and it was the best thing ever. You are an amazing artist and all your art is breathe taking.
Amny: Amnypoo, you are my little sister. I love talking to you, and when you have energy its so funny. I remember when I thought you were in college because you were so calm and relaxed and then I found out I was wrong. I love your art, and I hope you continue it <3
Dream: Dream you make bear run go round. You are the glue to BR and without you there would be nothing. You are so kind and open minded about things. Im sorry you have been getting a lot of hate, you dont deserve it, you are amazing and a great person.
Deer: I dont care if you have a Deersease ( im sorry I had to dont hate me ). But Deer you are a really nice person once people get to know you. You are very authoritative and you are a great match for Fallo. You are the father deer and I love talking to you when you are on skype. You are also an incredible artist, I love the Iqena species. Even if you are a bully, you are the father deer of the group cx
WIP
Last edited by DeadlyArcana on Thu May 14, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ↬ Arcana/Arc - She/Her ↫
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heyheygirl101 » Wed May 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Marking ^^

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝓎,
𝐼’𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒹𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊’𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶...

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hiya! I'm Heyhey <3
Pronouns are she/her and I am a proud bisexual Image
Trades are always open just may not always be accepted.
Links to my character storage below

╚═════════════════════════╝

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝒯𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒
𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊?
heyheygirl101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vincent, » Wed May 13, 2015 5:27 pm

black blanket appy, I must!

Username:
      fuentes. tis i blazen
    Name:
      A Flair for the Dramatic // Tex more ptv
    Halter Color:
      white with sea foam green stripes
    Personality:
      Tex is a stallion that always looks to be off in his own world away from reality. He has quite a short attention span, and is easily distracted. He is a friendly tolter that likes to crack jokes and make others laugh during quiet and awkward times. You can always count on him to break the ice. He is always loud and is pretty much a colt trapped inside a handsome stallion's body. He is just the slightest bit overly protective over the ones he loves, and if you do anything to hurt them. All I can say is... be careful and it was nice knowing you. Overall he's a out going and immature buttface.
      @dreamwalker You are a wonderful artist and I absolutely love all of the tolters you have made! You always seem so kind and welcoming to everyone. At Bear Run sometimes there would be some minor drama, yet you helped a lot of people move on and start fresh. You have never given up on the wonderful species.

@.PVRIS. band, you seem to like some really nice bands. And even though we have never talked much you seem like a pretty cool person to me. You always seem very friendly and quite open most of the time which is really nice. Always active around the fc and streams cx

@flurr DLURRRRR! my favourite sister! shhh don't tell moon flurr, you seem to always be around in the fc and sometimes streams, it's always so much fun to talk to you. You are often times so active, and you seem so approachable and friendly. To me you seem quite humorous and quite fun to be around, keep it up my dear sister. cx

@shadow919 shadow, you are a wonderful artist and are great at making tolter art. I absolutely love how you have made them. You are always very kind, and give us a chance to order art from you. You are a very caring and friendly individual and I often see you around the community saying nice things to others. You are an active member in the community, and many people love you.

@moonlit. MOONEYPOOP! you're my favourite sister. shhh don't tell dlurr your art. YOUR ART! its always so cute and adorable I just want to snuggle and cuddle them all day. I love the horse art you've made, and you just seem like such a nice person all the time and quite outgoing sometimes as well! We have never really talked too much, so maybe sometime we should. c:
Last edited by vincent, on Wed May 27, 2015 3:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
vincent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevriande » Wed May 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Username: Nevriande
Name: Heart of Courage
Halter Color: Sweet light purple
Personality: Charming, Kind, Proud, Lovable, Sensitive
Say something nice about 5 people in Bear Run: Sorry idk what's that
Nevriande

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Wed May 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Username: TreeChthulhuKanji
Name: Watch me steal the Stars / Star
Halter Color: Same as her eyes
Personality: Star is a curiosity, she is contrary in nature. She will avoid being near you on purpose if she wants to be alone but then will become upset if you leave her alone. She knows her contrariness but still lets it take over her emotions sometimes and wonders why no one cares enough to really try to be near her when she is at her worst mood.
Potato: You are smart and caring, a great artist, I'm sure you're a great friend to have in real life like you are on here :3
Mother of Dragons: Cool and understanding, I don't know you well but I hope to get to know you better as point keepers for everyone working on the challenges for prize points :D
Rachieboo: Life seems to be testing you a lot lately but I know that you're strong and can make it through, if you ever need us then the people at Bear Run are always here for you.

WIP
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaton, » Wed May 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Username: Lyrebird
Name: Cajun Concoction / Whisky
Halter Color: Surprise me?
Personality: High spirited, playful, immature
Amny
Bears
MoD
twitchy
dream
WIP
// i used to be lyrebird! please dont steal the name - i might change back! <3 \\
depressed again - please be patient with me
chaton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlit. » Wed May 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Username: Moonlit.
Name: Chasing a Fox // Comet
Halter Color: Indian War Paint? Red/blue
Personality: Comet is known for chasing everything. He may not run extrememly fast, but boy does he run. His favorite treats are corn slathered in apple sauce. Why? Don't ask me! :D He is unusually popular with the fillys, meaning the Comet is definetly a ladies man c:
Twitchy:
Champ:
Zip:
Sumbutt:
Blue:
---- <3 ----
╔════════════════╗
ImageP.S.
Art Shop

╚════════════════╝
---- <3 ----
moonlit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Thu May 14, 2015 12:31 am

Username: GallopingHowl
Name: Stormy Destiny // Hurricane
Halter Color: Galaxy
Personality: Hurricane is a rather.. Interesting filly. She is very friendly and loves to socialize, but she tends to stand out from the other horses. Ever since she was a little foal, she has loved watching the little barn swallows swooping and gliding across the sky. This little filly has an obsession with flight, so she has picked up the talents of jumping. Surprisingly, she managed to jump over the pasture fence and she enjoys escaping her stall or pasture and just running around the barn jumping things. Now, trainers and stable hands have to watch her at all times, but because of her talents they have decided that she is a little jumping prodigy.
    Dream- Honestly, you are one of the most talented, polite, and friends users on Chicken Smoothie. Not only did you create these amazing ponies, but you treat everyone nicely and are good at dealing with problems.
    MotherBear- You are definitely one of the most generous, artistic, and social people! In a pony adoption, even though you had an amazing form and won, you still gifted me the gorgeous little pony! Every post I have seen by you is very polite and friendly, no matter who your talking to.
    Overcast- Even though you don't really know me, I see you everywhere and you are always friendly and talented. You create really thought out forms and deserve every one you win(which is a lot). I have been in one role play with you and every post is very thought out and it proves you really care about people You are so friendly and congratulate everyone, so you definitely deserve lots of credit for your friendliness and polietness.
    Tikki- I know you don't know me, but I really do admire you a lot. I love looking through all your art and I'm absolutely obsessed with all your gorgeous creations. Hopefully someday we can talk more and become friends, because you are one of the nicest people I have meet here in CS.
    WhiteWolfAlpha- I don't know how I can ever repay you! You gave me the chance to become an artist at Star Wolves, and now I'm a full time artist. You gave me the chance of a life time and I'm completely grateful for it. This is my first job as an artist and I will always remember how polite, friendly, and nice you are to me. Thank you so much and you are one of my only friends on CS! I have seen you try out for a few horses, but even though you haven't got a pony yet I think you deserve one!

WIP
Last edited by GallopingHowl on Fri May 22, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feverrr » Thu May 14, 2015 3:31 am

Username:
Name:
Personality:

Twitch senpai:
Lyrebabe:
Dreamy:
Bkaze sister:
Mooneypoo:
Last edited by feverrr on Thu May 14, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me