Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt a FinGrat by canadianhowl

Artist canadianhowl [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt a FinGrat

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 08, 2015 10:52 am

════════════════════════════════════════════
| Artist Search |
aвoυт owner
Hello there. Call me Canada and even Maple if you want to. Some time ago I have made an editable about these creatures located right here.

As you can tell I have made an improvement to my art and decided I should start this up right here and well, see how it goes. I do like to try new things and here is something new.

aвoυт ғιngraтѕ

A FinGrat is a hybrid of an eagle, cat, and reptile. They get their eagle trait by the beak and keen eyesight. Cat traits by body base and tail along side a bushy tail because its a mix of a short hair and a long hair. Reptile for the spikes and evolved fins on cheeks and spikes on their elbows and knees.
Last edited by canadianhowl on Wed May 13, 2015 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ғlocĸѕ

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 08, 2015 10:53 am

ғlocĸѕ

Flocks have a member count of 50 to 100.

head leaders

They have four leaders, two head males and two head females. They are determined by a fight to the death and the strongest wins. Females fight Females and vice versa with Males to make is fair.

co-commanders

Below the Head Leaders and the Co-Commanders who are the second highest ranked and skilled. There are usually four two Males and two Females. They are determined by the same fight and before being called a Co-Commander the winner of the rounds fight against the winner of the leader fights and whoever wins becomes leader while the loser becomes Co-Commander.

guards

Below Co-Commanders and the guards of the Leaders and Co-Commanders. They are respected and give the flock members orders. They a=basically run the flock while the upper class FinGrats make the laws and rules. There are usually around twelve guards.

flock members

These are just about everyone else in the flock. They care, raise, feed, and defend each other. They all have to follow commands and can decide on leaders and co-commanders. They help run the flock by some hunt, some fight, some scout, and some take care of the fledglings aka a fledgling-sitter.

expecters and fledglings

These are the pregnant FinGrats and their fledglings. The females are cared for with greatness by the flock members. The pregnant FinGrats are feed, healed, and even are helped out with daily tasks. Fledglings are cute little fluff balls of fur. If you touch one of them then you are dead meat. Not even the females mate can touch or even get near the fledglings which shows that fledglings are very overprotective of.

outcasts

these are the exiled, retired, or twisted hearted FinGrats. They are left to be on their own and are often pretty aggressive. Soon they are eventually forgotten.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eхтra ιnғo

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 08, 2015 10:59 am

eхтra ιnғo

personality

Think of a dog, yep that's what a FinGrat is. FinGrats are loyal, kind, overprotective, and will do anything for one another. They loves to play and mess around but are often yelled at by the guards. Their loyalty is very strong till one betrays them. There is no going back afterwards. Beside that FinGrats are pretty strong, bold, and honest as well.

habitat

They live either on a shore line, rocky cliff, or in a cave. They love the water and hang outs in it are in coral reefs and deep depths in the ocean.

hunting features

Their hunting skills are used from their bushy tail as a lure and also have flashy glowing spikes on their backs to also attract prey. FinGrats also have keen eyesight and echolocation but they usually rely in smell and hearing.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rυleѕ / ѕтrιĸeѕ / вanѕ / ѕтaғғ

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 08, 2015 4:35 pm

rυleѕ

• Respect Owners, Mods, and Artists
• Don't argue about a detail with an Artist because they do have the right to delete the request
• No Spam! No advertising! No bullying!
• Customs are open when they are open
• Don't beg someone to create one for you
• These are a close species. Don't make one for your own or you will be reported.
• Don't ask to be apart of the staff. We will announce when artists slots are available
• If you want to take off of site please link back

arтιѕтѕ rυleѕ

• You can create one custome for yourself once a month
• don't change ANY lines or shadings [no line edits]
• don't change BG
• Don't sell for profit when up for adoption
• Only one adoption up and running per artist
• Don't sneak past these rules
• Grow on correct dates
• Don't have destined mates. Ex;;
"This FinGrat to be named is going to be my FinGrats mate who is named Fish."
• Refrain from flashy colors
• I will create the 50, 100, ect pets
• Don't accept payment till your finished with request
• Artists have the rights to decline a trade or cancel a request

• Payment depends on the FinGrats base complication

Use this when entering a new adoption;;

Code: Select all
||════════════════════════════════════════════||
[b]FinGrats Name[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Gender[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Personality[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Relation[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Extras[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
||════════════════════════════════════════════||

ѕтrιĸeѕ / вanѕ

.:Strikes:.
None yet!

.;Temporary Bans:.
{three days}

None yet!

.:Permanent Bans:.
None yet! Yay

ѕтaғғ

Owner;; CanadianBlast
Co-Owner;; please pm me why
Artists;;
To be announced Artist search
Guest Artists;;
Tbd
Archive Setters;;
Pm Me
Supporters;;
Last edited by canadianhowl on Tue May 19, 2015 10:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ѕтageѕ / ғaмιlιeѕ

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 08, 2015 4:55 pm

ѕтageѕ

Fledgling;;

Once a baby is born it is usually in this state for around a week and a half real time.
What you can do with them is watch them as they grow and sometimes even can developed special fur patterns as a baby. They don't do much except sleep, eat, and play so you can give them a toy to play with.
((Toys cost 2C$ each))

Juvenile;;

Once after a week and a half of being a baby the fledgling grows into a juvenile. These FinGrats can now venture by themselves and hunt for themselves. They also still love to play but are now leading what it is to become a member of the flock they are in. They are at this stage for two weeks.

Adult;;

The FinGrat is now fully grown and will stay like this forever. They are now capable of doing full duties and fight for top rank and the rights to mate and have offspring. Mostly they are now able to do whatever they want and yes, still are playful.

ғaмιlιeѕ

The best part about this is that your FinGrat can have a family. You just have to ask the owner of the FinGrat you want yours to be mates with and if they say yell then congrats! PM the artists who created the FinGrats about it so they can update the mate slot also PM me about it for the archive.
A female is pregnate for one week and can give birth to 1 - 3 fledglings.
The mother can't be pregnate again till three weeks of cool down a male has one week cool down.
Last edited by canadianhowl on Tue May 19, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ғorυм

Postby canadianhowl » Fri May 08, 2015 5:01 pm

ғorυм

CLOSED!
Till artists search done!

Code: Select all
[b]User[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Name[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Fin Color[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Main base color *note can be a pic ref but please credit!*[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Eye Color[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Beak Color[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Artist[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
[b]Payment[/b]  [color=#808080]answerhere[/color]
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Artist Search is up

Postby canadianhowl » Sat May 16, 2015 3:16 am

Last bumped by canadianhowl on Sat May 16, 2015 3:16 am.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me