Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Weekly Challenge-The Land of Cracks and Holes by ANannyMouse

Artist ANannyMouse [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Weekly Challenge-The Land of Cracks and Holes

Postby ANannyMouse » Mon May 04, 2015 12:25 pm

At first glance, this planet may seem peaceful and quiet, with it's lush green hills, pink tinted sky, and foggy surroundings, but a closer look will prove you wrong. The land is filled with large pits and cracks which can range from very shallow to so deep, you could get fried in the land's heated interior. The once peaceful fog will prove to be an obstacle as you try to navigate you new treacherous home. Watch your step!

I decided to take a Homestuck approach and design a planet in the Medium for myself, and so I came up with LOCAH while messing around. I wanted something with pretty colors, but also dangerous, and suddenly this came to me! Not a place you want to be fighting imps in, I assure you.
ANannyMouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me