Based on Click to view
Artist HutchtheHeinous [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

PlateDragon #57 - The Prince of Heart - Winner Announced

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Sun May 03, 2015 12:10 pm

What is a Plate Dragon?
A Plate Dragon is a fluffy type dragon. They have 'Scale Feathers' on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They have scales in most places; Face, Legs, Tail. They also have a Spike on their tail that range in shape along with different horns for protection. They live in jungles or forests and range from the size of a toy poodle to a wolf as kids then grow to the size of a lion. They are venomous but they only use their venom when in danger so they're no threats to Humans! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to catch one if it likes you.

Woohoo, first design on this new thread! Anyways, I decided that Dirk's god tier from Homestuck would be a fun design to do, so, here you go! Also, the name does not have to be Dirk, you may change it up.

#57 - The Prince of Heart / Dirk Strider
End Date - May 15th

Its a relatively simple contest, so good luck!
Form
Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Last edited by HutchtheHeinous on Sun May 17, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš”, πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚊 πš‹πš›πšŽπšŽπš£πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš›πš›πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš’πšœπššπšžπš’πšŽπšπš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚒.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PlateDragon #57 - The Prince of Heart

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sun May 03, 2015 12:27 pm

Username;cherryfreeze
Name;dirk
Gender;male
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oh-J » Sun May 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Username; Serge
    Name; "Prince" Strider
    Gender; Male
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⟑Gotcha⟑ » Sun May 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Username;fandomstories239

Name;"The Prince" Dirk Strider

Gender;Male

Song;How To Be A Heartbreaker Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0H-Dj7HUuY

⟑Gotcha⟑

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kae. » Sun May 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Username;itachi girl
Name; "bro" - dirk strider
Gender; male
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’
───────speak ο½‰ο½Žβ”€β”€
F L O W E R S
β”€β”€οΌ°ο½Œο½…ο½ο½“ο½… ───────────
β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’

──────────
✿
──── ❀ ────
You can still
be overflowing

──────────
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
kae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I was going to enter ironically; then this happened.

Postby Lieat » Mon May 04, 2015 7:41 am

Username; reshi
Name; Leo
      ↳↳ It's strange, isn't it? The first time you exchange Skype names with someone you just met online. All because of a simple roleplay you just couldn't put down. Some people continue on and off with their RP, possibly starting a new one or just idly chitchatting OOC every now and again. This wasn't the case. The person I met would always respond to the fullest of their abilities, often adding a small greeting in the ((infamous parentheses)). We could RP for days on end, each barely getting two hours sleep as we always checked to see if the other had responded. We RPd steadily for almost three years, all while slowly opening up and learning a little about each other. His name was Leo and he was [NUMBERS] years old. He'd tell me how his Dirk cosplay was going and little tidbits about his day before we dove right back into our story. Or rather, stories. We would occasionally switch characters, Leo usually playing Dirk while I was (well, whoever he wanted, really). The universes would always be changing. From zombies to convicts to merpeople. If the idea was possible, we probably tried it.

Fate is a cruel mistress, though, I suppose. Our responses to each other became scarce and our conversations became nonexistent. Soon we were barely sending messages to each other once a month. On the off chance that we did send messages to each other, we still clung to the names we had typed so much. He was Dirk. And he had decided to call me bro. We tried to RP again, but neither of us could really get into character anymore. We had become too close to write together. We'd get too bashful to continue passed two characters holding hands, so at that point we both knew it was time to end our stories. We clung to the last thing we had from our roleplays. The names stayed. The names stayed for months after we both turned in the towel. One day, though, I was greeted with a "Hey, ____." instead of the usual "Sup, bro?"

It's been nine months since I've last spoken to Leo, my Dirk. I tried to move on, find different Dirks to roleplay with. But it was never the same. The quality and emotion just wasn't there anymore. Soon, I found myself giving up on roleplaying altogether, which is immature of me, I know. Why let one person stop me from writing? Because when the person that means the world to you suddenly vanishes, you don't want to replace them with someone new.
Gender; male
Lieat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Fri May 08, 2015 7:23 am

Reserving :U
πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri May 08, 2015 8:10 am

bae
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
β™₯ umas β™₯ storkies β™₯
β™₯ closed species bank β™₯
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Wed May 13, 2015 2:31 am

Username;; Vantas.
Name;; Dirk Strider "D Stride"
Gender;; Cis Male (w/masculine pronouns)

Metanoia-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winner!

Postby HutchtheHeinous » Sun May 17, 2015 12:31 pm

#57 - The Prince of Heart / Dirk Strider
-
Sorry for the slight hold up, but the time has finally come for winners!
As you all should know, every single one of your guy's entries where amazing, but, unfortunately only one may be chosen.
In that case, the Winner is-
@reshi
I loved how you took the form to a whole new level and didn't actually make it Dirk, and instead, a cosplayer, along with the little pixel art. It seems like you put quite a bit of effort into your form, and I believe that that effort has paid off. I hope you enjoy Leo!

Thank you all for entering, and if you didn't win this one, keep trying, you'll get lucky eventually!

πš‚πš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πš πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝚝𝚘𝚘 πš‹πš•πšŠπšŒπš”, πšŠπš—πš πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚊 πš‹πš›πšŽπšŽπš£πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš›πš›πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšœ, πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πšŠπšπš˜πš πšœ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš’πš— 𝚊 πšπš’πšœπššπšžπš’πšŽπšπš’πš—πš 𝚠𝚊𝚒.
HutchtheHeinous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me