Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pastel Corrosion (New OC) by LeFeesh

Artist LeFeesh [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pastel Corrosion (New OC)

Postby LeFeesh » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:58 pm

fixed up the coloring a little, but im gonna do that gradient differently from now on xD
Thanks to xXLady-DeathXx for the design! Got him over here, thisll be a second ref http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2647533
BIO
Name: Pastel Corrosion
Talent: The ability to make acid rainclouds!
Orientation: Bisexual, Biromantic
Personality: Cheerful, but calm. Can be a bit irritable at times. Can get a little clingy with his friends.
Likes: Most anything peaceful, and anypony willing to talk to him.
Dislikes: Anything hectic or chaotic, hyper ponies mostly
Cutie mark: A light greyish-red raincloud with three green raindrops underneath
Background story: He grew up quite normally, getting his cutie mark at around age 16, a fairly late age. Unfortunately, soon after he got his cutie mark, he used his special talent at just the wrong time, and his parents got caught in the acid rain of his rainclouds. He could not control the clouds in time, and his parents died in the accident. He keeps from talking about said parents, as that causes a lot of trauma for him. He has PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) from the incident, but other than that, he is alright. Not many ponies like being near him due to his special talent, though... So he can get really attached to his friends.
LeFeesh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me