Based on Click to view
Artist Haze-L-Kitten [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chrysaora Basilisks #196 | Event Adopt

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:38 pm

General Info
Chrysaora Basilisk are the prevalent equine creatures that inhabit the world Lucent. They roam by the hundreds, using their unique hooves to score the uneven rock and track down their most vital source of nourishment; evil. The relationship between Chrysaora and humans is a complex one. Chrysaora vocalize like horses, but are also thought to have a syrinx much like birds do and have been recorded displaying a variety of sharp, avian sounds. Their eyes layer over with a dark, murky black until their normal eye color pierces through in a great ball of electric light, radiating toward their victim's open eyes and paralyzing them. The Glare is able to stop both human and creature, and after a few days, unique to other forms of basilisk, the paralyzed being transforms into a sea nettle.

Owner: :~Koi~:
Name: Shiro
Means 'White' in Japanese
Coat Color: Lethal White with Chestnut Blood Patch

We all know that Chrysaora Basilisks are any other color than a pure white. However, this rarity has come to show about in this special event adoption! There will only be two almost completely white Chry's featured in this event. One male and one female. Both Lethal white Chry's are sterile and cannot breed for their genes are pure and deadly. To adopt this gelding, tell me what his favorite type of candy is and describe his personality. The form I like best wins! This will end May 15th. Extras are allowed and if one of them is art. It must be done or ordered by you. No color ins. Impress me!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Gelding
[b]Sweet Treat:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
Last edited by Haze-L-Kitten on Fri May 22, 2015 4:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chrysaora Basilisks #196 | Event Adopt

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:47 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Morinth
Sweet Treat: Black liquorice
Personality: Morinth has no limits of morality. He doesn't care about right and wrong. It's all about what he wants and what he needs. His selfishness knows no bounds and more than once he has merely brushed off another who was in need of help.
WIP <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guilttripping » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:55 am

Username: OvercastKid
Name: Twilight New York City Park After Dark 'Centra'
Sweet Treat: Magnums
Personality: Centra is very posh and thinks he is the most important and he always is putting himself first. He is very self centred and selfish.
Last edited by guilttripping on Mon May 18, 2015 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri May 01, 2015 2:04 am

Username;;
:~Koi~:
Name;;
Shiro
Gender;;
Gelding
Sweet Treat;;
peanut brittle. Nothing more, and nothing else. Shiro loves this treat with his life. Ever since he found about about this sweet yet crunchy treat, he has been hooked. The sweet, tangibleness of the treat is a delight for this young stallion, and he will do anything to get some, even if it means obeying, yet he does has his limits when it comes to this treat.
Personality;;
Shiro is an easy to anger stallion with an ego. He is very prideful, thus making him rather dense, yet he is not all that bad. He does anything to get attention, mostly because many are scared to come near him because of his pure white coat. Often times, he hates it, thus becoming hard to approach at times. He hates being treated differently because of his white coat. he hates it, but at times, he doesn't mind being different also. Yet the one thing that bugs him the most is that he is sterile. He hates it when others mention about their foals, something he can not have. Shiro grew an ego and a prideful manner to try and hide his pain and loneliness, but sometimes those show through if his guard cracks. Shiro does not trust others easily, so he tends to be as annoying as possible just to make sure you are a true friend. Shiro holds his friends close and will protect, yet even with them around, he rarely tells them how he truly feels.
Last edited by koi97 on Fri May 15, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sat May 02, 2015 1:28 am

End date changed to May 15th!
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun May 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Reserved with my life

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Mon May 18, 2015 2:41 am

Username: Zippo♥
Name: Dali, as in Salvador Dali
Sweet Treat: Cotton candy, but not the boring pink and blue flavors. He only eats rainbow or neon cotton candy.
Personality: I guess the best word to describe Dali, would be eccentric. He's not afraid to be out there, to dance while people are watching, to be loud as chrysaoraly possible. He's got a creative mind, but with all his creative thoughts come the mischievous ones. Besides being known for his beautiful work of arts, he's also known as quite the prankster. His pranks are so elaborate, it's almost impossible to plan to avoid them. Now he's not one to keep a secret, so he'll upfront tell you you're next on his hit list. That, and he loves to see the other Chry's horrified face as they walk around the Caverns. Some say he's twisted, but he just loves to have a good time. Nothing twisted about a little fun, is their?
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Mon May 18, 2015 4:29 am

Closed. A little late but I'll be judging shortly.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Fri May 22, 2015 4:25 am

:~Koi~: wrote:
Username;;
:~Koi~:
Name;;
Shiro
Gender;;
Gelding
Sweet Treat;;
peanut brittle. Nothing more, and nothing else. Shiro loves this treat with his life. Ever since he found about about this sweet yet crunchy treat, he has been hooked. The sweet, tangibleness of the treat is a delight for this young stallion, and he will do anything to get some, even if it means obeying, yet he does has his limits when it comes to this treat.
Personality;;
Shiro is an easy to anger stallion with an ego. He is very prideful, thus making him rather dense, yet he is not all that bad. He does anything to get attention, mostly because many are scared to come near him because of his pure white coat. Often times, he hates it, thus becoming hard to approach at times. He hates being treated differently because of his white coat. he hates it, but at times, he doesn't mind being different also. Yet the one thing that bugs him the most is that he is sterile. He hates it when others mention about their foals, something he can not have. Shiro grew an ego and a prideful manner to try and hide his pain and loneliness, but sometimes those show through if his guard cracks. Shiro does not trust others easily, so he tends to be as annoying as possible just to make sure you are a true friend. Shiro holds his friends close and will protect, yet even with them around, he rarely tells them how he truly feels.

Congratulations :~Koi~:!
I love how you in cooperated he being sterile and that influenced his personality.
The name is also a perfect fit. Enjoy your Chry!
<3
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Fri May 22, 2015 9:10 am

-Cries-
Ah, thank you so much! My baby!! Shiro will be loved, gah, thank you so much! He is just amazing and I am so happy to own him <3
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓