Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt a MoorClan and/or RowanClan Cat by Dead account 01

Based on Click to view
Artist Dead account 01 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt a MoorClan and/or RowanClan Cat

Postby Dead account 01 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:36 am

MoorClan and RowanClan
A closed Warrior Cat adoptable produced by -Willow and Shattered Soul

About MooreClan and RowanClan
In a valley, surrounded on all sides by a mountain range, lives two clans. The Clans live on neutral terms, and their territory is separated by a river. MoorClan's territory consists primarily of grassland and mountain range. RowanClan's territory is much the same, save for a sparse forest.

Warnings and Bans
Due to harassment of my staff, I have decided to implement a system for warnings and bans. You are given only two warning before you are placed on the ban list.

Warnings
1 warning results in a 1 week exile, you can not adopt or take part in events or roleplays for this time.

2 warnings results in a 1 month exile, you can not adopt or take part in events or roleplays for this time.

Bans
Bans result it a tota exile. Your cats will be taken from you and put up for readoption.

Banned: Casper the Ethiopean - Reason: Harassment

Post Adoption Information Form
Please fill this out after finding a cat a home Remove everything in parenthesis
Code: Select all
[center][quote][b][Owner][/b] (Input the username and have it as a hyperlink to the owner's profile)
[b][Warrior Name][/b]
[b][Gender][/b]
[b][Clan][/b]
[b][Rank][/b]
[b][Mate] [/b]
[b][Kits] [/b](Please keep this up to date)
[b][Ancestry] [/b](Parents)[/quote][/center]
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt a MooreClan and/or RowanClan Cat - Rules

Postby Dead account 01 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:37 am

General Regulations
Please familiarize yourself with general CS rules
- - Site and Forum rules
- - General RP rules
- - Rules on Explicit Romance
- - Rules on Power-Playing and God-Modding
- - Oekaki Rules
- - Art/Image Rules

While it is not required, it is greatly encouraged that you have read at least the first series of books and understand the working of the Warrior Cat world.

You have to create names from our list of traditional prefixes and suffixes. There are enough options that hundreds of cats can exist and not have the same name. It shows to us how creative you can be with such limitations.

All sexualities apply to these personified cats.

If a cat is in a pair where one is infertile or if they are a part of a same sex couple, the pair can find a surrogate to birth or sire kits.

Do not complain/whine/moan/do anything to make the winner or judge feel bad. There will always be another chance to win.

These cats are not to be used outside of the roleplays assigned. Private 1x1 roleplays to expand relationships are fine. They just can't be used in any other clan.

Normal adoptable members can only own a maximum of 40 cats and 20 kits. Those 40 cats and 20 kits are separated out into 20 cats and 10 kits for each clan. You can not, as a normal adoptable member, have more than 20 cats and 10 kits in one clan. The rules are similar for Moderators and Artist.

There is a two week wait inbetween trying out for another cat.

If you decide to keep a kit from one of your breedings, it does not count towards your cool-down.

You will be allowed to gift away cats that you no longer want. However, it must be approved by -Willow and Shattered Soul. We greatly discourage this practice and will only allow it in special cases.

If you gift away a cat, you can not adopt again for two full weeks.

You must decide what to do with kits within 5 days.

You need to be active. This will keep you from falling behind in advents and roleplays. After 6 months of in activity, your cat will instantly become an elder.

When customs are allowed, they will only be done by -Willow and Myself. We will require a rare or more on our wishlists as payments. We may also require another for of payment such as DeviantART point or Silver Beetles on Lioden.

Artist's Regulations
You are required to make 2 designs a month. 1 for MoorClan. 1 for RowanClan.

If a friend of your tried out, you need to get someone else to judge for you.

Keep edits rare.

Kittypets/Rogues/Loners are advent only. The Owners and Mods will plan ahead of time if and when one is released. Only make clan cats.

No unnatural colored cats. A few odd markings is fine, but bright blue cats are not. This applied to eye color as well.

Use layers properly. Delete the ones you don't need/want.

When someone wins, you don't add them to color in. There is no need for it.

Be respectful to the lines. Don't draw vulgar stuff over the lines in a stream to impress friends like a juvenile 10 year old.

Tortoiseshell, Tortie, Torbies, and Calico cats must all be female.

Artists can not do raffles.

Do not make a cat that is already destined to be the mate of another cat.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MoorClan Information

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:14 pm

MoorClan Territory and Camp
-insert map here-
MoorClan territory lays across the river from the wooded and well-covered RowanClan. The more open and rockier ground of MoorClan leave them limited to their wits. The territory contains sparse grassy patches with a thin layer of lichen or moss- some sort of ground shrubbery- covering the land. Even though there is greenery present, the ground is rocky and the paws of these cats are touch because of. Large boulders litter the ground, providing some cover from eagles and hawks that hunt the cats. The rare bush pops up every now and again, mostly around the largest boulders, providing some shelter and nesting material. Herbs are harder to find in MoorClan territory and most times just have to rely on faith to survive illness.

The camp is a deep, wide cave in the side of the mountain. The entrance is a narrow crack in the rock, just big enough for two cats to pass through with little complication. Once inside, immediately to the left is the warriors' den and several wolf-lengths down to the right is the apprentices' den. If one were to look straight ahead they would see the Tall Rock, a tall, jagged and no longer growing stalagmite, as well as the leader's den just below. Behind and to the left is the medicine cat's den and just to the right of that the nursery. To the far right of the back of cave is the elder's den, where a sliver of light reaches to help warm the elders.

MooreClan History
Many moons ago, a loner by the name of Shadow Walker was horribly wounded in a battle for food, as prey was terribly scarce in the mountain valley he called home. As he was half limping, half dragging himself to a river that lay flowing through the valley between the two mountains, he came upon a lost kittypet from the twolegs' summer grounds in the mountain. The kittypet- a she-cat- saw the young tom's wounds and rushed over to help him, unable to leave him to die.
Many moons later, after the kittypet's twolegs left and Shadow Walker's wounds were healed, Silver, the kittypet, gave birth to three kits. Jasper, a brown tabby, Star, a light grey and white tabby, and Moon Frost, a grey tabby she-cat named after Shadow Walker's mother. The new parents were overjoyed and raised their kits well and with wisdom.

One day after Jasper, Star, and Moon Frost were returning to the family's cave from a hunt, they found their parents' mangled bodies. Near instantly, Moon Frost knew that a wolf had found them, and killed what prey was there. That happened to have been Silver and Shadow Walker. The young cats were in anguish, but knew they could not stay in the area.
The trio traveled during the day, sleeping in well-hidden places at night. They traveled for nearly a moon. One night, they found a small crevice in the side of the sheer mountain, thankfully for them for the sun was going down and there were no places for them to hide. Upon entering, they discovered it was a large cave. Large enough to fit many cats in.

Moons after the discovery of the cave, Jasper had changed his name to Moore, for he was the one to first discover the cave that lay nestled deep in the mountain moor. One night, a cat with stars in her fur came to Moore and told him he and his sisters were meant to begin a life of order for all cats in the mountains. The cat also told him that Moon Frost had the skill of medicine and healing and would be the first medicine cat. And that he was meant to lead them, that he had taken the burden of leader as he lead them to their new home. The star-cat, as Moore called it, told him that he was to begin a Clan and lead it with the wisdom he had lead his sisters with. Eight more cats appeared from behind the first and one at a time, they approached him and gave him a life. Each giving a reason behind their chosen life. His name was changed to Moorstar and Moon Frost's to Moonleaf for her skill in healing. Moorstar made a camp of the cave and as they grew, he kept order well- even as another Clan was forming along side his own. He called it MoorClan, for the land they lived on.
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt a MooreClan and/or RowanClan Cat

Postby Dead account 01 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:30 pm

RowanClan Ranks and Information

RowanClan History
It is a cool New-Leaf day that two queens leave their kits in the gentle paws of the clan elders. These kits, just about ready to be made apprentices, are about to the told the age-old tale of how their clan, Rowanclan, came into being.
Only after the queens departed to the pine forest for a little hunting, that the eldest of the elders began the tale. Even though he was old, his age-glazed eyes held wisdom that only a battle weary warrior would have.

"It all started with a mangy tom named Rowan. He came to our forest a great many seasons ago. Rowan was a very brave tom, who sought little more than to spread the word of Starclan and the Warrior code. However, this forest was filled with power hungry cats. They did not heed the tom's warning.
May battles were fought, and Rowan was powerless to do anything other then watch. He refused to take part in such a pointless battle, and so he was forced to watch as even the youngest of cats fought to their last breath for the right to call the forest their home. Even then, Rowan did not waver in his endeavor; his quest to enlighten the cats.
He came to each cat; healing their wounds and filling their bellies. He ask for little more then their cooperation; listen to the stars.
It was then that it happened; the tragic beginning of Rowanclan. Cats projected their anger onto Rowan. They killed him without mercy, and Rowan allowed them to do it. However, that was the final straw. Starclan had enough of ferals.
Four great, starry cats dissented the night sky to stand over the body of Rowan. The cats gathered watched in horror as a starry figure rose from the bloody body of Rowan to stand with the four. It was like nothing most of the cats ever seen, but they had heard. This was the great warrior ancestors that Rowan spoke of; Starclan.
These first four cats introduced themselves as Riverstar, Thunderstar, Windstar, and Shadowstar. The spoke of how they were once like us. The told us that we have to band together or perish just as Rowan had.
The cats, who all seemed in awe and fearful of the dead cats, did just as they were told. They banded together, using what Rowan had told them to build their own clan. A clan, that would be named after the cat that had saved them from a fate worse than death.
And so, Rowanclan came to be.''

RowanClan Territory and Camp
RowanClan territory lays across the river from the rocky and sparsely-covered MoorClan. The territory is heavily-wooded by rowan trees with occasional clearing and rocky outcrops. Bramble trinkets and berry bushes litter the the land. A great deal of streams cross the territory, making it easier to flooding in New-Leaf

The camp sits in the highest clearing. It is surrounded on all sides by tress, rocks, and brambles. The entrance is a small space in between two fallen logs with a lichen overhang. Looking straight on is a huge rowan tree for which the leader makes his den. To his right is the medicine cat's den that is made from the roots of the tree and a bramble bush. To the left is the nursery that is also made from the roots and is more heavily fortified by brambles. The elder's den is adjacent to the medicine cat's and ins constructed from in between two rocks and a bramble roof. Next to the nursery is the apprentice's den; it is made purely from bramble. The warrior's den in next to the Elder's and is made from root, bramble, and rock.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt a MoorClan and/or RowanClan Cat

Postby voittoisa » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:36 am

can I just mark this O:
voittoisa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:24 pm

We are officially open!
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:50 pm

Mark this quickly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:08 pm

mark!
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Mark
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:21 am

mark c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist