7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MYO mako entry 1

Postby Zuppe » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:43 am

.....ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃᶰᶰᵉˡᶳ ᵒᶰ ᵗᵛˑ
.....ᴵ'ᵐ ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᶰᵒ ᴵ'ᵐ ʷʰᶤᵗᵉ
....ᴺᴼᵎ ᶳᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᶤᶳᶰ'ᵗ ʳᶤᵍʰᵗ˒
....ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵉᵐᶤᵉᶳ ᶤᶰᵛᶤᶳᵃᵇˡᵉ
...ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ᶠᶤᵍʰᵗ

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sexuality: Polysexual
Birthday: October 8th
Planet: Venus
Zodiac : Libra
gemstone: Tourmaline
Accent: Slovic
Language: Russian, french,
Korean and English
Culture: Korean
Current Residence: Canada

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

♜___________________________________________Personality

Mature- "Having or showing characteristics, such as patience and prudence, considered typical of well-balanced adulthood." Aya is a mature adult who has no time for childish things that go on, especially around the place he currently works at, the Serenity Slab company, where his Boss is just as childish as a middle school girl. Aya finds himself running the place more often or naught, yet then, maybe that's why he was appointed manager..

Emotionless- "Devoid of emotion; impassive." Aya is very emotionless when socializing with others, which is rare even at his job. He always seems to have this air of hostility surrounding him, and he cant help it... it wasn't that he was unemotional, at times he may seem to be, its more like Aya has no idea how to show certain emotions.

Aloof- " Emotionally reserved or indifferent." Aya is indifferent about most things in the world. He really has no care for needless arguments in politics and seems to take no interest in arguments of anything else. He becomes aloof im situations where if it has nothing to do about him and his life, he doesn't care. Which also contributes to the fact that he can be a bit selfish at times.

Cool- "calmness; composure." Aya tends to keep his cool, especially while at work. Sometimes he'll get that one customer from his own nightmares and while his boss or the other employees would flip a lid, he tends to stay calm in all situations.

Thoughtful- "showing careful consideration or attention." Aya is thoughtful but not towards others whether than thoughtful in his own work. His passiveness and the fact that he seems to always be thinking about something is what really defines him as an individual. He'll always look in deep thought while working or times he is alone.

Introverted- "shy, reserved, withdrawn, reticent, diffident, retiring, quiet" Aya in the vast majority of his personality can be defined as an introvert. He is shy, quiet and not very sciable and prefers to be alone whether than to socialize with others. It began in his earlier teen years after a tragidy in the family, as before then, he use to be sociable and very friendly.

♛_History

Aya's past is a cruel one indeed. He was born in a wealthy family in Russia in an unknown number of years before. It was a nice, calm family, his mother was south Korean and his father was slovakian and he had a little sister named Mihi, who was the joy of the household. His family became wealthy overnight, nobody actually knew how his father gained the money, or where it was coming from. Growing up he was surrounded by most most everything his heart could ever want in life, he spent most of his days learning to function into a computer and play any video game he desired while spending time with his sister. Aya and his sister were super close, until one fateful night. The money imported into the family wealth was there illegally, and the father was sending some of the money to an unknown mako in italy. Eventually though the money stopped flowing and the italians became a bit angry. After three months, on a summers night the manor his family lived in was set aflame. Aya barely made it out, but soon after he was outside, he discovered not everyone was out of the house.
Both his father and his little sister died in the flames that night. His mother survived by a thread, taking serious burn marks to her face and upper body. Aya never left his mothers side in the hospital, not caring he lost everything he owned, but only caring about the loss of his family.
after the whole ordeal he and his mother moved to France to a low income part of the city of paris.He got an under the table job as a paper boy and his mother worked herself to the bone with two jobs, one in sewing and the other in a grocery store. The two didn't bring back much money, but enough to keep a roof over their heads and food to eat.
Aya during that time had become less friendly towards others and more reclusive. He found himself become more hidden into his shell and the easy task of being sociable became harder and harder for him.as he grew into his teens, that would define him as a whole.
Going into his teens Aya discovered that he needed to further his education in order to have then support themselves better than they have in the past.
Aya enrolled in a secondary school to start with, using a donation fund to get him through. Many of the other students became intimidated by him, and he never brought himself to bring conversation. As hard as he tried, Aya was terrible in a lot of things in that school, the french and english language classes, the physical courses, the chemistry courses....all those classes leaving him with stress and bad marks.however it was during this time he had discovered a talent, mathematics. Aya discovered he was a wiz at a subject hated by most students, and managed to keep straight positive marks on all his lessons.
Further into his high school years, Aya quit his paper boy job and got a higher paying job at an antique shop. Aya enjoyed working there for the longest time, being that it was fairly not super busy and it was very peaceful at times.
After high school, Aya's mother became very ill and unable to work. Instead of going to college, Aya decided to take two jobs to take care of his mother and save up hospital bills. Around a year after he began to work to earn money, his mother became worse in health and passed away overnight. With nothing to his his and an intense grief, Aya became angry at the world and all that lives ij it and for many years after her death, would be hostile to everyone and everything. It was his sudden hostility that got got him fired from both of his jobs a year after his moms death. With the money he managed to keep from his final two paychecks, he decided then that France had nothing for him, and he wanted to seek some solace in the americas. Aya flew into Canada to search for not only work and school, but an opportunity for change. he got a job at Serenity Slab co., an ice cream shop near his university and he's currently majoring in graphic design and computer technology.He has met many wonderful makos that even though he seems to be aloof around them, they may as well be his only friends. His best friend a mako named Evandrus, who he met outside of his school. Aya does not dwell on anything that has happened in the past, and only strive to make things better for the future. His only wish is to make his mother proud, whereever she may be.

♜_Occupation

Aya works for two occupations. his main occupation is currently at the icecream shop as a manager most of the week and his side job is computer programming. Aya mixes these jobs and the amount of hours he works each week, even though more often or not, he'll have more hours at the creamery rather than his computer business. His computer programming job is very under the table and not really a set job, because the demand of building and fixing computers changes over time. He often relies on his job at Serenity slab to pay his apartment utilities and rent. All in all though, he enjoys the both of these jobs completely and is pretty good friends with Blanca, whome is the owner of the ice cream shop and his boss.

♞_Relationships

Evandrus - Male - Best Friend

Aya met Evandrus after moving to Canada. Evandarus specialized in aromatherapy and
visited his work to relax sometimes and just to have alone time. At first the relationship
between the two was super rocky and Evandrus didn't really care much for Ayay and Aya thought likewise,
but over the course of just a year their best friends...

Aya and Evandrus tend to enjoy subtle things like nature walks and sight seeing..
and moreover human watching....though it usually ends up with strangers being intimidated
by aya's intense stare. Aya has not told Evandarus his past story just of yet, and plans not to
tell him until Evandarus deems worthy....which is still far away.

Blanca - Trans-female - Boss/friend

Before meeting Blanca, Aya never had met a transexual person in his life. So when he applied at the shop and found her voice to be cracked and deep, he was a little shocked. However he learned more about it eventually and accepted her for who she was. Aya thinks of her sometimes as a little irritating and wayy too laid back to be the owner. However, he considers her one of his few friends and in the beginning, was the very first person to tell his life story too. Blanca also, when he first applied, enrolled him for english lessons, as at the time as well, he was not so fluent in english as a language. Blanca paid for his classes and though he might look like a grump, he is appreciative for all shes done for him.

Last edited by Zuppe on Mon May 25, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 24 times in total.
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO mako entry 1

Postby emberheart. » Fri May 01, 2015 9:03 am

yoo this one is really neat o: good luck in the contest!!
hello there, im ember!

I'm not active here at all anymore but I get pm alerts to my email! Don’t be afraid to message me if needed. As of Nov. 2023

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO mako entry 1

Postby Zuppe » Fri May 01, 2015 10:45 am

emberheart. wrote:yoo this one is really neat o: good luck in the contest!!

ahhh thanks ; w ; that means a lot
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me