Ask My Characters Absolutely Anything! by Architeuthid

Artist Architeuthid [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Ask My Characters Absolutely Anything!

Postby Architeuthid » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:46 am

Ask My Characters Absolutely Anything!

Okay. I've seen these sorts of things around, and was inspired to make my own. Also, I realized making my characters answer questions is kind of fun, and it helps me to find out even more about them. Anyway, my current askable characters are my warrior fursona, Deerpelt, my other fursona, leader of the Feline Force, Stellar, and my (scale-sona?) dragon character Stratosphere. Currently Deerpelt and Stellar are afraid I'll draw them really badly, so Deerpelt is only showing either her tail or her face, and Stellar is either flying just high enough that you can only see her feet, or turning invisible. Stratosphere, on the other hand, is not bothering to come down from the clouds and so the most you'll every see of her is her tail. Sigh. Anyway, you can ask one, two, or all of my characters absolutely anything, and they'll answer you. I can't guarantee that the answer will have anything to do with the question, however. Sorry about that. My characters are rather quirky, as each holds a bit of me. Well? What are you waiting for? Ask away!

Questions will be color-ins of this drawing. You can click on all of them to see them.
Architeuthid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me