Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

custom

Postby redpineapple1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Username: Macyduke
Name: Rick
Personality: He has both a compassionate side and a sadistic side. He enjoys the pain he inflicts on others, but doesn't seek out ways to hurt others. There are only a select few he'd feel bad about hurting, and even fewer he'd give his life for. He doesn't mind blood, rather loves the smell and taste of it, being a carnivore and all.
History His first lifetime started at the beginning of the age of a great hero, who turned out to be a polar opposite. During this time he had little care for others and was as sinister as ever. Since then he's found a small level of compassion. In the next lifetime he had a companion called Snow. Snow was kind of like his pet, in the way that he forced Rick to take care of him, but was also a strong accomplice and a good pal. Snow's lifetime Rick met and eventually grew to like his long deceased rival's descendants. From there he met another companion who's personally was much like his own only with out the compassion, and with a far more infinite age. He's currently working with Will, his, in a way, lab partner. They run brutal experiments on subjects, and if unsuccessful, destroy them.
Other: Will be added as short/medium/long stories, Rps, drawings, and what not are made with him in them.
Last edited by redpineapple1 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redpineapple1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: custom

Postby Macyduke » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Again, great design. Thank you sooooo incredibly much for making this guy all the stunning coolness and beautifulness that he is! Truely awesome. <3

Username: Macyduke
Name: Rick
Personality: He has both a compassionate side and a sadistic side. He enjoys the pain he inflicts on others, but doesn't seek out ways to hurt others. There are only a select few he'd feel bad about hurting, and even fewer he'd give his life for. He doesn't mind blood, rather loves the smell and taste of it, being a carnivore and all.
History His first lifetime started at the beginning of the age of a great hero, who turned out to be a polar opposite. During this time he had little care for others and was as sinister as ever. Since then he's found a small level of compassion. In the next lifetime he had a companion called Snow. Snow was kind of like his pet, in the way that he forced Rick to take care of him, but was also a strong accomplice and a good pal. Snow's lifetime Rick met and eventually grew to like his long deceased rival's descendants. From there he met another companion who's personally was much like his own only with out the compassion, and with a far more infinite age. He's currently working with Will, his, in a way, lab partner. They run brutal experiments on subjects, and if unsuccessful, destroy them.
Other: Will be added as short/medium/long stories, Rps, drawings, and what not are made with him in them.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me