Based on Click to view
Artist coelagirl [gallery]
Time spent 25 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plumerian #303-- Wynne-- readopt

Postby coelagirl » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:17 am

Hello everyone!
I've been thinking, and I realized that I don't connect with Wynne as much as I should :'<
So, with both sadness and joy, I'm going to offer her up to someone who can take better care of her.

To Wynne this contest (see what I did there) you have to develop her using this comic as the base of her personality. Interpret it however you wish. The most detailed, well thought out personality and form will win.
You may develop her through unlimited art and writing.
Her name MUST stay Wynne. Anything else may be changed.

Here's her most current information as I imagined her.

If you have any questions, PM me.

IF any entries are interested in considering Wynne's relationship with my other plumies, you may add them to your form :>

This ends April 27th
Good luck!
Last edited by coelagirl on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pulmerian #303-- Wynne-- readopt

Postby koegami » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:19 am

oh god.
hella reserve. i'll start to work tomorrow

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:21 am

by SoulfireWolf

Dropping out! Art goes to F l y - F r e e!
Last edited by magpie! on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
they/them
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ardentsongbird » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:21 am

What a cutie! Good luck to everyone entering <3
ardentsongbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark! » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:22 am

headshot - F l y - F r e e
on the couch - F l y - F r e e
headshot - F l y - F r e e
fullbody - F l y - F r e e
pixel animation - F l y - F r e e
heart headshot - F l y - F r e e
fullbody - SoulFireWolf
headshot - Arche
pixel headshot - Maze
fullbody - Silver~
bust - wolfartist86
pixel fullbody - Maze
pixel fullbody - Maze
lineless fullbody - meowien
fullbody and bg - Maze
Last edited by bark! on Wed May 20, 2015 10:47 am, edited 41 times in total.
π˜πŽπ”'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽπŒπŽπ‘π‘πŽπ–!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:25 am

Ahh, another chance for this babe. <3

Form ended up being linked to on pg 4 bc I forgot about this post, oops.
Last edited by Micki. on Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    Micki β€’ she / her β€’ slytherin β€’ shy n stressed
    young adult β€’ college student β€’ EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wynne -- plumerian #303

Postby Scarfire ; » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:26 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    "art is the only true way to run away without ever leaving home."
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
╔════════════════════════╗
name Wynne Lavalle
nickname commonly called Wynnie
gender female (she/her)
birthday october 7th, 1991, 4:19 am
age twenty-three years old
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════ ═════════
about me wrote:
    Hello there! I'm Scarfire ;, but feel free to just call me Scarfire or Scar. Welcome to my form for the Wynne readoption! I'm currently the owner of just one Plumerian, my beloved Cynthia, who was gifted to me by scourge, currently known as aillurophile. I love her more than words can say, even though I might not appear too active with her. I doodle her at school and I think about how she would react to things in my life, and I spend lots of time with her on my mind. No doubt the same would go for Wynne, if I happen to 'wynne' her. Get it? Jokes aside, I'm devoting myself to making the best form possible with my skill set, and I hope you enjoy! q v q

[ gentle . caring . quiet . weak-willed . clumsy . dreamer ]

Wynne is a generally shy girl, who can go days without verbally communicating. She prefers to be alone, to doodle away for hours in her sketchbooks instead of out leading the partying lifestyle. She tends not to draw anything big, mostly just little designs and occasionally sketches of her and some of her friends. Wynne aspires to be a fashion designer, where she can truly put to work her skills in creating patterns and textures. She has a rather keen sense of fashion, yet is scared of being judged by others, so she tends to dress in simple attire when going out, but while staying at home she loves to pile on the accessories and layer clothing together to create quite beautiful looks. She has major issues being social, as put into crowded situation her usually articulate style of speaking is turned into a soft, stuttering mess. Wynne tends to have issues formulating sentences in general, and her thoughts usually tumble out of her mouth in staggered patterns, with some words being said before they should, or key parts of a story mentioned much later on. Wynne is very friendly, yet due to her obvious issues communicating, she tries to avoid talking to others. Even being in the presence of many plumerians at once is quite stressful for her, and she tends to get less agile, and more clumsy due to anxiety.

. gentle .
Wynne is a very kind soul, not willing to hurt anything. Whether it be something she hates, like bugs, or something neutral to her like rodents and other pests, or even other Plumerians, she will never harm a living being. This stems from some sort of early life trauma, and although Wynne has never spoken about it, she has subconsciously dropped hints such as "I'll never hurt something again", "Guns should have been banned after that", "How anyone could be that cruel, I'll never know", when talking about her early life. Everyone who knows Wynne speculates about what happened, but no one knows for sure, and she seems reluctant to discuss this topic. Whatever the tragic incident was, it definitely changed Wynne, as since she has never harmed any living being.

. caring .
Wynne is an incredibly thoughtful, caring Plumerian. She has a fondness for taking care of others, whether it be by providing food and drinks for her few friends, or donating money to shelters and foundations to help others, or simply doing anything she can for strangers. Wynne will help others even if they keep telling her otherwise, because she has a knack for telling whether others are lying about their feelings or not. Her friends even tell her to stop spending so much money on her, but Wynne rarely needs to buy new things, other than clothes, and of course food, and earns fairly substantial wages at her job, so she continues to provide for them.

. quiet .
Wynne is a rather quiet, reserved girl by nature. She tries to express herself through fashion and drawing, since she has such trouble formulating proper sentences, but is always to shy and embarrassed to show anyone, and instead keeps to herself. Recently, she has tried to branch out into the language of music, however, she is finding it quite difficult to learn. In her mind, she talks to herself rather loudly and she hears herself internally screaming sometimes, but when she talks, her voice is a silky, quiet tone that is very articulate when it comes to words, but skips over punctuation with the greatest of ease. Wynne prefers to talk in her mind, and avoids speaking out loud as much as possible because she hates the sound of her actual voice, instead preferring her constructed voice in her mind.

. weak-willed .
Wynne has a very weak will. While others are stubborn and will fight for what they believe, Wynne is the opposite. Of course, she believes in things and wants certain things to happen in society, but as she is so anxious and shy she rarely ever stands up for anything. She can easily be swayed into liking different things, as she wants to fit in, but just doesn't know how. She doesn't have very strong opinions, the only things she'll really stick with are fashion, drawing and her friends. Her anxiety makes it hard for her to voice her opinions, and she ends up just nodding and going with what others like. As a result, her friends tend to think she is very up-to-date, and caught up with media, while she is really confused and swept up in the newest fads. Wynne finds it very difficult to say "no" to her friends, and as a result rarely gets her desires met because she cannot find it in herself to disagree with others.

. clumsy .
Wynne has never been the, er, most agile Plumerian. Far from it, in fact. One of the reasons she shied away from athletics as a child was her incredible lack of balance and hand-eye coordination. Even today, Wynne almost constantly trips over her own feet, walks straight into things and knocks things over, tending to break them. Her family was always a very athletically inclined group, and all of Wynne's relatives play in community leagues, school teams, and at every family reunion there is sure to be several sports matches going on. It came as a major shock that Wynne was not a very sportsy Plumerian, but instead a quiet, reserved, artistic young girl. Whenever she would try to get involved in sports games, she would tend to trip over her own feet, never catch flying objects fast enough, never throw them far enough, etc. Even though she tries to stop being clumsy, it looks like it's just never going to happen, but that's okay for Wynne. It gives her more time to just sit down and draw.

. dreamer .
Wynne has a bad habit of escaping into a hazy shade of reality. When isolated, with only her sketchpad and pencil, it is hard for her to stay in the real world, and often times she gets caught in a state between consciousness and deep sleep, going on manga-esque adventures in her mind. Sometimes she draws these little stories as they happen, but most of the time she ends up closer to the "sleep" part of the spectrum, and hasn't the energy or time to record down these escapades. Wynne tends not to remember these very well, and the ones she does remember typically appear blurry, misty or distorted in some fashion. Wynne also has large dreams of her future, and is often making plans for herself in the years to come. She has no boundaries when it comes to where she would like to end up, although acting on these plans may be the one thing that stops her from achieving her life goals. Overall, Wynne is blessed with a creative imagination and the capacity for larger-than-life dreams in life.

Wynne's relationship with her brother, Sherlock, is an interesting one. Wynne really admires him and looks up to him, yet is still wary of any of her family members, adopted or not, after the tragedy of her childhood. Her relatives were all big hunters, and Wynne was being raised to become a skilled marksman. However, her first experience with a gun was horrid. She accidentally shot her mother in the upper arm, a non-fatal but substantial injury. Her immediate family was forgiving as the young Wynnie was less than 5 years old, but her grandparents on her mother's side were quick to jump to legal actions. They swore up and down at the family, trying to get Wynne put into an orphanage. They also tried tirelessly to convince her mother into a divorce with her father, something that drove a permanent rift into the family bonds. Thus, Wynne is still rather nervous of any of her family members, whether they are adopted or not, for they are one in the same to Wynne, and family in general stirs up memories of this. Wynne tirelessly loves Sherlock, however, and often wants to strike up conversations with him, but her anxiety more often than not gets the better of her and prevents her from talking to him as much as she would like. Wynne is in constant conflict when around Sherlock, as she is tormented by her past, yet loves being in his presence, and wants to discuss everything with him, yet is almost paralyzed with anxiety. She would not give him up for anything though, as her family was nearly disbanded and family has new importance to Wynne. Even though he may appear somewhat cold and cynical, Wynne tries to break through that when she is feeling particularly confident, and often follows him around wherever he goes when they meet up, trying to be close to him. Overall, Wynne's feelings towards Sherlock are feelings of great respect, admiration and love, while bringing back painful memories to her, and leaving her with a monstrous internal conflict. Wynne loves and trusts him greatly, however, as he is currently the only Plumerian not related to her by blood to know of her early life tragedy.

Image Image

Wynne's likes and loves stem from her general lifestyle and life choices, and her personality as a whole. Her love for fashion is one of the major driving forces in her life, as it helps her wake up for work every morning and it inspires her to be endlessly creative every day. Things such as the ocean are liked by her for their calming waves and lovely colors, bringing joy and inspiration to Wynne, whereas violence stirs up memories of her early-life tragedy, and generally make her feel uncomfortable and incredibly full of despair. Things like voting make her confused and anxious as she doesn't know who to vote for, and things like reading calm her down. Knitting endlessly frustrates her, to the point of a mental breakdown, and animals light up her life and bring the largest smiles to her face. Wynne fears planes, as there have been bad mishaps on them, and she fears that the next plane her or any of her friends or family board will be their last few hours of life, and of course Wynne loves the color blue for it's beauty and allure. Fires stir fear into the heart of Wynne, and lilacs make her feel peaceful and she loves their delicate looks and scents. Wynne has an overwhelming fear of talking in public, and generally dislikes it for the sound of her voice is unbearable to her, and instead fills the void with work, trying to gain the courage to pursue her dreams. She loves to sleep as she can dream up wonderful things, and mangoes are probably one of her favorite foods on this very Earth. Autumn is her preferred season, as the leaves changing colors greatly inspires her fashion trends and artwork, and those colored leaves floating through the crisp blue skies of the season fill her heart with true happiness. As can be seen, everything Wynne likes, dislikes, loves and hates have been inspired from her day-to-day life and significant experiences, from the personality she was born with to the interests she slowly came to develop.

loves
    Fashion
    Drawing
    Mangoes
    Blue
    The ocean
Animals
Lilacs
Autumn
Sleeping
hates
Violence
Knitting
Talking
Fires
Insects
dislikes
Being social
Planes
Voting
Wilderness
Swimming

a few last notes As I come to a close on this form, I'd like to reflect on some of my decisions and choices for constructing this form. My life has been busy during this time, making it hard to take the time and effort to get as much art as I would have liked done, and I apologize for the lack of aesthetics in this form, as I chose to keep it simple and compact. As the criteria for this competition was explained to be personality-based, I spent all the time I could on this form creating a well-rounded, unique and likable character I think suits Wynne and pays fair homage to the comic. I'd also like to greatly thank you for taking the time to read through this giant wall of text, and good luck in judging! It's never easy and I know some people greatly undervalue judges, so I'd like to thank you for your time spent judging. Also, I would like to simply state that any and all final editing, information and anything else added on the 27th is before either any post about the competition being closed, or the end of the day if no post was given.
Last edited by Scarfire ; on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:45 am, edited 19 times in total.
Image // cynthia | Image // november | Image // Sabine

Back on the site and mostly interested in trading/collecting pets. Feel free to send me a trade!
Scarfire ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandyLION » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:30 am

Reserve
───────────────────────────────