Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Parrapup #241

Postby .Fluffy. » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Proud founding species of "No Form Left Behind"
Make sure to mark the main thread!
Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary quadrupedal species that originated from tropical areas, but after they were domesticated, they gained more levels of fur and different beaks. All parras spend a lot of time cleaning themselves, and preening their feathers if they have wings. Parras come with a variety of tails and beaks, but good luck finding one that does! Having a large gene pool Parras also have the chance to show some mutations. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. All parras are a very social in some way and love to whistle, sing, and chatter to others- Parra or not!

I hope you guys like this spaniel parra C:
Any art you add to your form, please let it go to the official winner <3
Prettying up is fine and you can add an optional extra if you wish. Just mark it as optional <3

Code: Select all
Username:
Parras Name:
Parras Gender:
Parras Song:
About this parra (max 500 words):

Will end April 25 C:

art wrote:Commissions:
OPEN for WERMS or WL Bribes
Pm me!

links wrote:⭐TH
art by me
.Fluffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #241

Postby ~Finchly » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:56 pm

Username: ~Maddy~
Parras Name:
Aini- means spring flower in African
Parras Gender:
female
Parras Song:
Try by Colbie Calliat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhM3uOXJUqU
About this parra (word count: 280):
Aini is a very confident parra and she hates how when a girl takes charge many say they are being bossy. she believes its ok to be ambitious and to take charge. she is also very honest and doesn't take any nonsense. if she doesn't like something, she will say it. if someone is being rude, she will point it out. if someone bullies another, she will stop it. Aini loves sports and anything athletic. she actually is a champion track runner. but because of her cute looks she is always judged, and stereotypes are a big problem. everyone thinks she is one of those cute girls who spends so much time on her appearance, but actually she is a rugged runner who only cares very little about her appearance. actually she does nothing to better her complexion. she constantly has to tell people that her fur is naturally shiny and curly and her flower crown helps keep her frizzy ears out of her face while she runs. Aini does not believe in cosmetics and thinks you should just be you. many people do not believe her when she says these things, they think she looks 'too perfect' for it to just be 'natural'. but its true. Aini has a good understanding on life. she is always cheerful and silly. she hates 'debbie downers' because at one point in her life she was deppressed because of her fathers death(he had cancer) and her mother pulled her through it, also the flower crown on her head was made by her father and she barely ever takes it off.
Aini's motto is "love yourself. without your flaws, you wouldn't be you."
Last edited by ~Finchly on Mon May 18, 2015 4:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hi I'm Finch! she/her
Feel free to pm me!
Take care of yourselves<3

My Kalons
~Finchly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Username: natastic
      Parras Name: Georgette
      Parras Gender: female
      Parras Song:
      res!!
Last edited by dr. pupper on Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oh-J » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Username: Serge
    Parras Name: Alouette
    Parras Gender: Female
    Parras Song: Marigold - Nirvana
    Alouette is quiet. She always has, ever since she was little. She'll flash a friendly smile if someone looks in the general direction of her, but she doesn't really like walking over and starting up a conversation. It isn't because she doesn't want to, it's just because she gets nervous about saying something she will regret in the long run.
    Alouette is courageous. Never think that Alouette will run away from something that is dangerous or scary. In fact Alouette tends to go in irrationally without a lot of thought if it means keeping others safe. Many believe she is easily scared or gets nervous if placed in a tight situation such as riding a fast roller coaster or confronting a friend about they way they are acting. Maybe it is due to her soft nature and the way she treats people, but she always will face it with boldness, but Alouette, as courageous as she may be, has fears like the rest of us. Stuff below into a dark, dusty shelf within her mind. Her fears can get the best of her but she won't show them out loud or physically. They mainly include being left behind or being ignored by others. She feels if that happens she will be lost and alone for the rest of her mortal life. She thinks that she was the cause of their abandonment.
    Alouette is distracted. Her attention span is worse than one of a goldfish. Her mind drifts causing many to think that she isn't paying attention or doesn't care. Alouette hates when she does this since it puts stress on her education.
    Alouette is kind, she always wants to help or take of other. She never turns down an offer or intentionally tries to hurt the people around her. She however will stand up for herself if by any means necessary. She believes in peace will be spread if love is preached and hate is shunned. She will always lend a helping hand or some advice to another. She takes into consideration of everyone's opinion or feeling on the situation at hand.
    [351/500]

Last edited by Oh-J on Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DelightfulMelon » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Username:
Parras Name:
Parras Gender:
Parras Song:

res

DA - Characters
PM me for commission info

Credit to all creators of art in my signature

DelightfulMelon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dandyLION » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:36 pm

mark
───────────────────────────────

DANDYLIONSCARE
female >> pansexual >> older than you foo'
Vee. is my bee!
Fang is my thang!
Its Dandy, not Daddy.

Pm me about commissions
if you are interested

PLUMERIANS
VERA • KYLIX • SAIPH • MAI • ANDROMEDA
I will always cherish you, my dears.
KALONS
SATURNIA • HEX • DELTA • ZETA • WHISPER
SYN • PHI • IOTA

Art to the left is by Vee.
Icon is by Fui

dandyLION

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bleating Ram » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Username: Bleating Ram
Parras Name:
Parras Gender: Agender
Parras Song:

w.i.p
━━𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄
Call me Ram!
toyhouse
━━━𝐓𝐎
Bleating Ram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she wolf warrior » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:16 am

Username:
Parras Name:
Parras Gender:
Parras Song:

resssss
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:34 am

Username: Evils
Parras Name:
Parras Gender:
Parras Song:

wip
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:06 am

Username:
Lioncourt

Parras Name:
Ophelia
[Oh-Fee-Lee-Uh]
Reference to a character in Shakespeare's Hamlet

Parras Gender:
Cisgender female, she/her pronouns

Parras Song:
"Homewrecker" by Marina and the Diamonds

About this parra:
[272/500]
Ophelia isn't like the maidenly, virtuous one in one of Shakespeare's plays- she's the exact opposite. This Ophelia is a temptress, luring you in with sweet words and trapping you in, like the acid of venus flytrap. When she meets a new parra, she puts on her greatest and most appealing façade. One of an innocent and dainty girl without a care in the world. Her angelic voice as she sings definitely backs up this act. Yet once you've been trapped, you'll find her true self. A deceitful and flirtatious being.

She strongly desires romantic attention, but each time she's gotten a boyfriend or girlfriend, she left them the next week. Something inside of her tells her to keep moving on, and only two reasons why lay in her mind. 1) She has to find the right one. 2) She was never meant to have a permanent lover. Ophelia never liked the company of other parras for too long- she left her nest at a very young age, and has lived [for the most part] solitary ever since. Occasionally, and briefly, she's found with some poor sap that she's tricked.

Though she has a few traits that bring out the best in her, aside from this unsocial nature. She adores baby parras, and has a natural motherly instinct. No matter whose offspring they are, she will always leap to their defense and care when necessary. She's rather affectionate of the few friends she manages to keep, and she has an openly playful and sarcastic attitude. Ophelia keeps a positive outlook on life, even when she goes through her phases of loneliness.

Last edited by Luscinia on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me