Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKEN SMOOTHIE!!!!! by Getchoo

Artist Getchoo [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKEN SMOOTHIE!!!!!

Postby Getchoo » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Happy Birthday chicken smoothie, 7 years now? hard to believe. I first heard of the site in april 2014, but I didn't join until june because I thought the site name was dumb, and because I was addicted to AJ. I got banned on June 1st, 2014 so then I had to watch videos on Youtube. Every famous Jammer almost, played CS so I decided to join. didn't really start adopting pets till January because I had completely forgot about the site. Thanks Kosho, for reminding me. not my hamster Kosho, last time I checked, hamsters don't know how to work the computer. anyway, I like almost everything about the site. Scammers, jerks, and spammers being a notable exception. thank you Nick and Tess for creating the site. Not sure if Sorren Fey helped but I included her anyway because she is a mod. thank you for creating the site.
hi, i'm getchoo
i lurk on forum games late at night, listen to weezer unironically, and that's about it tbh
hope you have a great day!
Getchoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKEN SMOOTHIE!!!!!

Postby CherriKat » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:02 am

You know THE Kosho on AJ!??
CherriKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me