Deerlette Entry two by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerlette Entry two

Postby Tatangi » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:52 am

Applejack wrote:Deerlettes are dwarf deer with surprisingly long antlers and an extra coat of fur because of the cold conditions of their habitat. They live in high mountainous areas which are often covered with layers of snow. Due to the snow, food is quite difficult to get as the cold doesn't allow many plants to grow. However, the little bird on their back will always strive to help collect food for the pair of them to feed on. A deerlette will always carry a bird on their back as they guide the deerlette to survive the harsh conditions of the high mountains.

I really want to be an artist for this species. Would you guys even be interested in adopting something by me? Go through the artists on the Artist Competition thread and show your support for the designs you like! Maybe if the species owner sees that people are interested in the designs made by those artists they can get the artist spot!

This one is an Albino Deerlette. I don't know about markings and mutations and stuff like that, but I believe that an Albino would be a rare mutation. Her antlers are made of ice and a glowing snowflake hands from her antler. I tried to show that I can do simple jewelry additions as well, so I added a golden bracelet to her from leg.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me