Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

species idea by closet-maverick

Artist closet-maverick [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

species idea

Postby closet-maverick » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:34 am

idek man. no pen pressure
what do you guys think about this being a species?

they are currently unnamed but here are some fun facts:
• they have a fondness for pretty/shiny things like small jewels
• legend has it that their ancestors hail from the skies
• they cannot fly (unless they have wings, which is extremely rare), but they can 'float' a few feet in the air.
• they are very versatile creatures and can live in many different habitats but they are most often found in forests.
• they are very playful & mischievous
• they are very loyal & have a strong set of moral principles
• when they are born they are 'blessed' by either the moon goddess or the sun goddess
    - if they are a 'moon kit' they are born with the marking of the moon symbol somewhere on their body
    - if they are a 'sun kit' they are born with the marking of the sun symbol somewhere on their body
• they are fitted with either three gold bands (sun kits) or three silver bands (moon kits) throughout their lifetime.
    - they receive one in their childhood, one in their teens and the last one when they become adults.
    - the bands can be on their tail or on one of their legs. the bands will always be in one place i.e. they wont have one on their foreleg and two on their tail etc.
• very very rarely will a kit be born without a special marking. these kits are considered 'corrupt' and are usually banished unless they are super special.
• if they get banished for whatever reason, their bands are removed from them.
• they have long flexible bodies

I might make it a species if enough people would be interested in adopting one..

Last bumped by closet-maverick on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:34 am.
closet-maverick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me