My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Makoatl Nursery Batch #67 - Kyuubihiro x Ravendarus

Postby Ravendarus » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 pm

OMG she's so cute Cole!!!! I'll have to talk with Kyuubi about what we are going to do with her <3 She's so precious thank you so much! <3 You did an awesome job for your first breeding <3!
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Eee, she's so cute. quq Congrats Raven and Kyuubi. <33

XxX Snow
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:54 pm

This girl is perfect! Like HOT DOG! She's beautiful! But Raven and I had decided ahead of time we would be putting her UFA! We had to many people we wanted to gift so... now everyone can try!

It'll be a simple contest too! You only need to fill out the form, but if you want to do extras you can! We will be updating this post with info on the family!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Family Relationships:
Extras:

Ling-shen is the wise father, he is very traditional, but a little strict sometimes. He is formally stoic, fatherly and nice in his own way. Though you really have to look deep down for that. He is very protective of his family and though he has a soft spot for his children he isn't afraid to teach them right from wrong or to correct them.

Banma used to be a spoiled little brat as Nicolette would often say, but as he grew into a handsome young adult he became more protective, but still a complete knucklehead. He has a pretty big ego even to this day but had toned it down out of worry that he might actually end up driving his sister Nicolette away from them. Though he is not the smartest guy he can be rather clever at the most unexpected of times!

Xiao, Shen's twin brother thinks he is all that! He is the cool, level headed one of the two of them and if you want fun this is the guy to talk to! He is always on the move ready to do some cool crazy stunt! He is off the chain -as he says-. Though often a bad influence for Shen's kids he really does care for them all deep down and admit-tingly used to have a crush on Maylis.
Last edited by PPr:Kut on Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Username: S y k e s
Name: wip
Personality:
Family Relationships:
Extras:
ImageImage

icon art by me.
things i enjoy
pokemon. neopets. opossums.

my kalons - art
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:29 pm

bump
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna-puppy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Marks
......................Image
↪︎I FIND MY PLACE↩︎
ON THE SHORES OF
━━━━━━AND━━━━
Luna-puppy here~
Check out the awesome
species below~

Kias | Makos | Kitsus
Characters | Coding

Luna-puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

we're underneath a thousand shining stars

Postby hypnowave » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:03 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username: aviate

Name: Keisha

Personality:
Keisha is both funloving and hardworking, it just depends on what time it is. She knows when to act and when to stay lax, but even in either situation she tends to crack a joke. She often exaggerates, which makes it hard for her to find a suitable friend who can still take her seriously despite her sense of humor. She doesn't handle loneliness very well and usually pulls through it by making jokes in her head, she even has an inside joke to share only with herself. Sometimes she gets so excited she tells the same story twice without realizing.

She is an early riser, usually waking up just as the sun rises. When she's feeling like it she'll do morning chores like making her bed and tidying her room and such. She might even tend to her mother's gardens! Whenever she does all that, she does get tuckered out and usually takes a rest by noon. She finds entertainment in virtually anything, so it's not at all easy to bore her.

Keisha is a bit of a fantasizing lover, she may have seen too many movies about finding true love or such. She likes to act a little dramatic when it comes to this, it's also what convinced herself to ask her parents for a guitar; so she could sing those little musicals in movies for her to have fun with. She ended up getting a ukelele, though. It's really just a smaller version of what she wanted, and frankly it's much easier for her to play so she doesn't mind. Some of her favorite songs to sing are Be Wherever You Are and Home.

Family Relationships:

Maylis - having fun and dancing and flower crowns
"I love Mother! She always has spare time to play with me, and she usually lets me do whatever I want... except for trampling the plants. She's forgiven me for it already though."
For the most part Maylis and Keisha have a very peaceful relationship with each other and they will play often, Keisha really loves writing and singing songs to her beloved mother. She will follow Maylis around practically wherever she goes and that just goes to show how much love she has for the pretty Mako who will bring her flowers in exchange for a well written song.

Nicolette - ' i don't really like her um. somehow '
"Nicolette? I... I don't really spend much time with her. She doesn't really want to play with me as often as Mother and Mirabelle, so I usually just stay away from her... I don't know. Maybe she doesn't like me."
The relationship between these two isn't really that strained, but they don't socialize very often either. For the most part, Nicolette is annoyed at Keisha's very playful antics and they just never seem to see eye to eye. Nicolette probably loves her sister very much at heart, they just don't see it out and about that openly.

Mirabelle - ' shes ok? play with her a lot. '
"Mirabelle is tons of fun! She's nothing like Nicolette and she really enjoys playing with me. She's great! She even enjoys it when I play my ukelele, and she doesn't mind listening to me sing. So she's really, really awesome! I always see her as my favorite sibling even if we get into fights sometimes, we usually get over it not too long afterwards anyway, and Mother always tells me to be forgiving anyway."

Ling-Shen - ' he's great! i guess i don't feel towards him like i do mother, but that doesn't mean anything bad. '
"I love Father! He does usually set up the rules in the house, and that kind of makes me feel restricted sometimes, but he only makes rules that ensure my safety, so I guess I don't mind that too much. I love to snuggle with him! He's always looking at me and hoping I please him so that's what I love trying to do, and he won't mind if I play music near him."

Banma - ' big-bro ban-ban? he's cool, although he is kind of full of himself... '
"Ban-Ban can be a bit of a bragger, but honestly I think it looks pretty cool on him! So I don't really mind if he boasts his ego in front of me, which is almost all the time... He's really smart though! I guess he does sometimes drive me a little... upset, but I try to make with it and pretend I'm feeling okay."

Xiao - ' i don't really see him too often, he kind of drives me the wrong way... '
"I really don't like uncle Xiao sometimes, maybe it's just because of how he acts, but nevertheless whenever I have to see him I just say hello and go away, because I really don't like sticking around. Maybe it's just the way he talks, the way he walks... I don't know, he's probably my least favorite member of the family.

Last edited by hypnowave on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:41 am, edited 17 times in total.
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr pepper. » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:32 am

Username: bambi boo
Name: idk
Personality: jumpy - quiet - nerdy
Family Relationships: m
Extras: omg
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:45 am

Maylis - Mother - Ravendarus
Maylis is very child-like and innocent, she has a pure heart. Maylis is very much like a child herself, so she tends to daydream of her stories that she gets to listen to all the time and has a tendency to get lost in her own imagination. For this reason Maylis loves children, she loves to dance and play with all the kids as she fits in with them so well. She adores her family more then anything and also her garden of course too. She is a Gardener and helps plants grow with her powers.

Nicolette - Older Sister - Ravendarus
Kind, Smart, Witty, usually loves to show up her brother though, she is actually fairly nice despite having a more sarcastic tone towards others. She'd do pretty much anything for her family… except maybe Banma when he's being a jerk.

Mirabelle - Older Sister - Ravendarus
She is rather sweet, she adores to help others and can't help but let her curious nature get the better of her.

This is the info on my mako's qwq Kyuubi will have his up tonight <3
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me