Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CaptainCapraG.Hircus Custom

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:49 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Overview and History

The origin of this particular species is unknown. It is guess that it was the iqena who sparked the mythos of unicorns, pegasus, kirin, and hundreds more that have become legend. Thousands of years of speculation and wonder have led to the constant search of this elusive species.

Iqena are commonly friendly towards any creature of any world. Their peaceful souls only adding to the mystery of their vast variations. Even the youngest of iqena are clueless to their biological origin. Some say that they are born from the mind, much like the goddess Athena.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Eyes(3) - Ears(4) - Hole in ears - Lion tail - Hair - Feathering(Front legs) - Fur edits(Back)
- Small Horns - Floating Wings - Piercings(9) - Hair clip- Chokers(4)

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Tyche [Tahy-kee]
Meaning- Luck; The Greek goddess of fortune

Neutral; They/them/their's

Unknown

Mischievous-Fair-Stoic-Generous

Tyche is a rather playful in comparison to other Mystics. They're very social and will often come out to visit and observe other Iqena. They sport a big smile that remains on their face, even during sleep. they don't seem to be able to change their emotion which makes it rather easy to hide their feelings but if there is anyway to tell what they're thinking, its by looking into their eye. Tyche seems to have three eyes but only one is truly functional considering the others don't even open. The eye will occasionally display emotion for a brief moment before returning to what seems like a blank stare. Tych has also been known to be quite generous too. they often spread good fortune to humans and iqena alike though, they have to keep the scale of fortune and misfortune balanced and they have been known to be rather mischievous about it. Maybe they'll help you run a bit late for an important meeting or give you a little nudge to embarrass yourself infront of a crowd. whatever it was, Tyche probably had something to do with it.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaptainCapraG.Hircus Custom

Postby deertush » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:35 am

hoLY HECK
this babe is too cute. can i just have them forever because this is too cute to be legal.
im in love

Howdy!
I'm deer and I enjoy
natural history, taxidermy, dog training
animal crossing, homesteading, and art
DeviantArt - Lioden - Wolvden - Twitter

ImageImage
deertush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaptainCapraG.Hircus Custom

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:39 am

Deertush wrote:
hoLY HECK
this babe is too cute. can i just have them forever because this is too cute to be legal.
im in love

aH OMG ThANK
it took for ever for me to actually decide what i was going to do with my mystic but i really like how they turned out ~
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me