Legion Warrior #16 - Winner is Shira Uchiha! by exixst

Based on Click to view
Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Legion Warrior #16 - Winner is Shira Uchiha!

Postby exixst » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:40 pm

BurntPickle wrote:
Archives ;; Breeding ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats;

Speed; 3
    Strength; 2
    Stamina; 5
    Agility; 2
    Bravery; 4
    Accuracy; 5
    Intelligence; 9

This Legion Warrior is a Magician! He/She is incredibly intelligent, but about average in every other aspect.

To win this Warrior, describe to me what they can do with their magic! It can be anything of any strength, so be creative!

End date; 3/25 3/30
Last edited by exixst on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #16 - Up for Adoption

Postby Shira Uchiha » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Some looks can be deceiving, trust your heart and you might start seeing

Unlike some magicians, Seerka's power is both unusual and rare. Despite her strength, Seerka uses her brain and thoughts to form her magic. All it takes is a little imagination.

Forming a small image in her mind, she can produce the image in the actual world. She can trick other wolves in seeing things that aren't real, or feeling and touching things that isn't in the actual world. Some wolves call it trickery and the devil itself, while others simply call it illusions.

Mischievous and playful, Seerka enjoys using her powers to help with her Legion Warrior friends, but sometimes, just sometimes, she likes to prank them on special occasions.

But as always, in a battle, Seerka uses her illusions for the greater good, and sometimes she is the most feared as a magician. Some may even call her the daughter of Loki's wolves, but she just prefers everyone to call her Seerka, the magical wolf.
Last edited by Shira Uchiha on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:01 am

Bump.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:39 am

I'm going to extend this until the 30th to see if anybody else wants to enter. If not, Shira automatically wins. ^^
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:07 am

BurntPickle wrote:
    Bump.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #16 - Up for Adoption - Extended deadline

Postby exixst » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:01 pm

Alright, well, since nobody else entered, the winner of this design is automatically Shira! ^^
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #16 - Winner is Shira Uchiha!

Postby Shira Uchiha » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:49 am

:thumbup: Thanks so much! <3
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me