Based on Click to view
Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Broken - 14

Postby exixst » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Precontest Rules:
You can begin with your first blog post. It can occur the day before you "adopt" your Guardian. It should set the stage, laying out your training location, trainer tone, and plans.

If your Guardian is not claimed by Sunday the 15th of March, your Guardian will be put up for readoption.

Please submit the below form to claim your Guardian.
Code: Select all
[b]I'm claiming this Guardian![/b]
[b]Owner:[/b] iRain
[b]Name:[/b] {You may leave blank until the Guardian is revealed if you wish}
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Fears:[/b] Water
[b]Past:[/b] This Guardian was rescued from a bag that had been tossed into the river. It is assumed that her past owner did not want her anymore, and, thus, bagged her up and tossed her away. She was found unconscious, having swallowed too much water, but emergency care was able to get her to wake back up and cough it out. She is, however, still very cautious around people and any bodies of water.

General Rules:
You may keep your Guardian if you have a minimum of three blog posts for it by the end of the contest. Otherwise it will be put up for readoption.

You'll be added to the drawing on Saturday, after your Guardian is unwrapped. You may add objects and/or accessories to your Guardian (clip, bandanna, collar, etc.) but you may not edit the main lines in anyway major way.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Broken - 14

Postby Claire1039 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:50 pm

I'm claiming this Guardian!
Owner: iRain
Name: I will wait to see her, she needs a perfect name <3
Fears: Water
Past: This Guardian was rescued from a bag that had been tossed into the river. It is assumed that her past owner did not want her anymore, and, thus, bagged her up and tossed her away. She was found unconscious, having swallowed too much water, but emergency care was able to get her to wake back up and cough it out. She is, however, still very cautious around people and any bodies of water.
Claire1039

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day One, Adoption Day

Postby Claire1039 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:21 am

Today is the day I get to finally meet my Guardian. I've been told she is 'broken' and she will have a harder time getting used to me. I don't mind any of her flaws though, it just makes me even more positive we will get along great after everything we will be doing together.

I plan to do all of her training myself since she will need to get used to me and I don't want to put her under any stress. I've found a great place to train her, too. There is a large open area covered in grass, just barley smaller than a soccer field. There is a small house to the far right of the field. I will be living in the house while I train my guardian, but I will also be using it to store anything I happen to need during our training together. I really don't have anything on the field yet, but I'm sure I will once I get my guardian. Speaking of that, it's almost time to leave to pick her up! I hope I can find the perfect name for her!

Bye for now,
Rain
Claire1039

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire1039 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 pm

I have spent the last hour checking and rechecking anything that had to do with my new guardian. She will also be my first guardian, so I'm hoping this goes well for both of us. She is finally ready to be picked up, I'll be back once I get her!

I officially have my first guardian, this is so surreal. She's absolutely beautiful, I can't imagine ever harming her. I've decided to call her Rieka, I hope she likes it as much as I do.

I had released her into the training field once we got home, and she had scampered away from me. Now I'm sitting, reaching out for her to come closer. She's looking at me with quizzical eyes, almost asking why she should trust me, when this is where trusting got her last time. I talked softly, reassuring her that I wasn't like her last owner and edging her forward. She took a few steps towards me, if she took a few more I would be able to touch her. I cooed, barley louder than a whisper I said "I'll be naming you Rieka, do you like your new name?" She stared at me for a second before suddenly moving forward to stand in front of me and nuzzle my hand. "I guess you do!" I laughed softly. I slowly reached out my hand to her neck. She flinched at the contact but didn't back away, and eventually I was petting her without a problem. Soon she walked away to eat and drink, and then went to run off around the pen. I smiled and got up, that was enough training for today. I'm so excited, I can't even believe she's mine!

Bye for now,
iRain
Claire1039

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Sun May 10, 2015 2:12 am