Based on Click to view
Artist zelos [gallery]
Time spent 50 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Gemcutter #3 [open adopt]

Postby zelos » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:35 pm

What's A Gemcutter?

A gemcutter is a creature that seems to be a cross between a saber toothed cat, a wolf, and a raptor.
          They are very tribal creatures, and it's exceedingly rare for a human to ever see one. They tend to live
          in tribes, and are very social creatures when it comes to other gemcutters, though are shy around most
          other creatures that are either their size or bigger. When they are fully grown, they are about the size
          of a lion. They generally have long, bushy tails, though sometimes they can have shorter tails, or even
          multiple tails. All gemcutters have a fluffy mane running up the back of their neck, and these manes
          often come in many different styles. They seem to like wearing jewelry, particularly with pendants and
          beads made of precious stones, though sometimes they will adorn other items on these, such as feathers,
          bones, clay charms, and flowers.

So where do these creatures get their names? Well, usually they live in or around places where precious
          stones (such as rubies, sapphires, emeralds, and even rarer gems like diamonds) can be found. They
          seem to have an intense fascination with these stones, and will mine them. Sometimes they'll use tools
          that they either built or found, but most of the time, they'll use the talons on their front paws. These
          talons are incredibly hard and razor sharp, almost like metal, and can cut through many types of stones.

Perhaps you'll be able to befriend one of these elusive creatures?

Since I really like this design, this contest is going to be a little different from the others. I'm not going to give you a form to fill out. Instead, you will make your own. Yep, this is an "impress me" contest! You are allowed unlimited extras, and there is no word limit. Art is definitely allowed and at least one piece is required (ordered or by you). I will be looking at a few things: the prettiness of your coding, the form's content and its detail, and your art pieces. Art wise, keep in mind: quality over quantity.

End Date ;; April 20th
━━ ɴᴏ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Yo, my name's Zelos and I'm a gay lady
with too many OCs and a bad caffeine
addiction. I've got a bachelor's degree
in Creative Writing, and I'm passionate
about storytelling and character dev. I
also enjoy doing digital art and occasi-
onally take USD commissions!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[ sig art ] [ art search ] [ da ] [ waven ♡ ]
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
━━━ ɪ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
zelos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gemcutter #3 [open adopt]

Postby dogish » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:13 am

name ;;
gender ;;
age ;;

wip
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:27 am

"What's your name?"

"Nice. Are you a female or a male? I can't really see."

Tigre flicks her tail and looks puzzled at you. She replies, "I'm a girl, but a tomboy.."

"Hmm. Interesting. Do you have any history?"

"Yes. I was born on Global or International Tiger Day. 29th of July to put it short. My Gemcutter fur developed strange colours, tiger ones. So well, my mother abandoned me. I had lived on my own for quite a while without understanding what was happening. But then, I was lucky. You know that day that everyone says gives you luck? Patrick something? Anyway, on that day, a HUMAN found me. Yes, you're not deaf, I said human. Her name went by Tatsumiya. She took me in to a Gemcutter adoption center, where there were many others. How did she capture these rare animals? I'm not even bothering to wonder why. Now I have to get adopted, and the two people so far entering are Lovebunny and niko." she says with a chuckle.

"Thats good. Now how's your personality?"

"I can get bad-tempered easily, but I am quite a shy Gemcutter. I get frightened easily over noises, and.." Tigre stops. She approaches you and whispers, "I'm afraid of the dark. That means, the night mostly."
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:45 am

WIP

Name:
Personality
birthday
zodiac sign
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me