Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

My Entries

Postby Free Shade » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:17 am

Username:
Free Shade
Why do you want to join?:
I have always liked the Kidambura species and i would love to contribute to it and hopefully help expand it's community.
how often are you on:
Normally i am on daily, but if i am unable to be on for extended periods of time i will notify the other staff members.
What do you prefer to be called?:
I prefer to be called Shade, with the pronouns she/her.
Give one example of your line edit skills:
line edits in picture are: Hair, Hat, Scarf, Ears
Give one example of your design skills:
Design is based on Edgar Allen Poe s poem 'The Raven'
How many species have you been employed/own:
I am currently employed to 1, with a possibility of being employed for a second.
I also have 1-2 species being created, but they will mostly be on dA.

The most amount of species i have worked for at once was 5, and i managed to nicely balance my time and devotion to each.
How loyal will you be to the species?:
Very. If i do get accepted i will make sure to keep an eye on the thread, make designs when possible, and help anyone that needs it, including staff.
Have you read all the rules?:
Yes, i have read all the rules 3 times, and i try to skim over them every time i go to the thread to make sure i didn't miss anything.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me