Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The BlackFang Family by Haze-L-Kitten

Artist Haze-L-Kitten [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The BlackFang Family

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:27 am

Some where in a parallel universe, the BlackFang's live on. Finally, after years of suffering and a seemingly endless reign of chaos. Peace touches Twisted Fate ( A private roleplay ) at last and it rules for many years. This is an illustration continuing one of my most long living roleplays that came to an end roughly a year ago. I've been dawning back on a couple of my character's roles and relationships and decided to capture a moment to look back and enjoy these special roles and my roleplay partner. This is for us, Haven. <3

---

King Duncan, preferred as Lord Duncan is the tallest man to the left with his son, Prince Culton below him. His wife, Ashley to his left and their newborn daughter Nikki in her arm. This family photo was taken a few days after Nikki's birth to capture another day in their peaceful serenity. This comes after Ashley finally remembering Duncan after her horrific relapse with a unhealthy drug addiction and Duncan's endless commitment to win the woman he loves so deeply back. Culton, their son struggled with accepting his mother back into their family. He resented her for a period of time for her abandonment of him in the beginning but he did warm back up to her after some time. Luckily, it was right around the tie Duncan proposed to Ashley and she accepted. Now, Culton's thrilled to have a little sister to teach and protect. Oh, and if you look closely at Lady Ashley's neck on the left had side, partially concealed by the lacy chocker. She'd been recently turned into a BlackFang vampire as long requested by her husband. On their honeymoo, Duncan proposed a deeply heartfelt request that she be with him forever despite what had happened to a family member that had given up his life for not only her, but countless others. He'd given her humanity back but Duncan asked of her to make a very hard decision and he didn't think she'd accept his conditions, but when she did. Life as they new it changed, for the better. Peace would reign for many many years and the BlackFang dynasty would prosper in the balance.

---
Artwork, Duncan, Culton, Nikki, and the BlackFang vampire species belong to me.
Ashley belongs to Haven.
---
Time is way off but humans tend to be my weakness and leave windows open for extensive periods of time. I'd say, shave roughly an hour or two off. d:
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The BlackFang Family

Postby moonlit. » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:38 am

This is great!
---- <3 ----
╔════════════════╗
ImageP.S.
Art Shop

╚════════════════╝
---- <3 ----
moonlit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricity » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:31 am

I love this!
apricity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukade » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:19 pm

man, all these emotions and seeing them together are going to make me cry, i swear.
    this is really wonderful and great and amazing. i love it (and them and you for doing this) a lot.
    it's really lovely and you did such a great job <3
mukade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Thank you Moonlit.summers and apricity! (:

Mogar. wrote:
    man, all these emotions and seeing them together are going to make me cry, i swear.
    this is really wonderful and great and amazing. i love it (and them and you for doing this) a lot.
    it's really lovely and you did such a great job <3

Right? They're just so happy at long long last.
I'm so glad you love it. It was really my purpose to fill our hearts with this piece.
My humans are slowly getting better and I'm trilled you love it so much. <3
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me