Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Iqena #41 Ed Veil

Postby captaincaprag.hircus » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:12 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Overview and History

The origin of this particular species is unknown. It is guess that it was the iqena who sparked the mythos of unicorns, pegasus, kirin, and hundreds more that have become legend. Thousands of years of speculation and wonder have led to the constant search of this elusive species.

Iqena are commonly friendly towards any creature of any world. Their peaceful souls only adding to the mystery of their vast variations. Even the youngest of iqena are clueless to their biological origin. Some say that they are born from the mind, much like the goddess Athena.

Hair - Head set - Add on accessories (neck and tail)

Not sure what the heck to cal that tail but w/e
This Iqena seems to have a thing for singing, well, music in general..
I am chorus trash
Last edited by captaincaprag.hircus on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
At 5 Cuils, you ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound.
I give you a hamburger.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
captaincaprag.hircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Iqena #41 UFA

Postby Suchgo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Username: Suchgo
Name: Terpsichore

Playlist:
- Song title - Artist - Explanation

- Song title - Artist -Explanation

- Song title - Artist -Explanation Optional

Bonus: (what song does the iqena's design contain?)
Sullivan: Christian - vegan - ISFJ - ace - sphinx - sleuthsphinx

RP Tracker

Our Byte is Worse Than Our Bark - Discord.
n/a - n/a.
sig chibi avatar

TH-Instagram-Art Fight
Suchgo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:16 pm

res !!
eponine // bigender
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

omg thank you music designs give me life

Postby ophanimera » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:39 pm

otl res with the name Concertina
ambigender, prefers xhey, xhem, xheir pronouns (like they, but with an x)

i'll probably wind up actually playing the song to figure out cvc
#truviolist

going to be building from these 5 traits
spiteful, brooding, intrusive, secretive, beautifully artistic, the kind that makes you weep tears because your soul breaks from awe and that you feel unworthy
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Username: The Missing Kurloz
Name: Ed Veil

Playlist:
- Lay Me Down - Sam Smith - Tragedy that came at a bad timing and took a piece of him with that wish he could of been their to stop it from happening, and fighting destiny to the end whit every thing he has to offer to just to be there. Grief gives feeling that they never left and sorrow gives it spices of never forgetting.

- Mirror - Justin Timberlake - Loved ones will all ways be near and close to heart cause their so hard to let go and their apart of you. Because they been apart of your life for so long that only way to remember them is by recalling all the sad, happy,and terrible mistake of memories so that we never lose them. we fight to keep them safe and be together till death and have them living your life with them in your shadow thinking their watching you from beyond the grave and heave's Gold gates.

- I See Fire - Ed Sheeren - Very soft tune at first than as it goes, that gives off a moment and makes you feel like your dancing in the past times. that never drift away from you ever because photos and memories last longer. Dancing in the past is like dancing with one that use to sit,sleep,and breath next to you. it seems like a life time scenes that empty feeling will be ever be filled again because their's only one person who seems to be that other half of you.

- Billie Jean - Michael Jackson - Explanation Optional

- Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson ft. Justin Timberlake - Explanation Optional

Bonus: (The O'Jays - I Love Music (1975))?going to try but i don't think this is right at all

Traits :
Imaginative , a bit Carefree,Self-righteous when share his Music ,Crafty and Sincere to new pieces ,can never be to Strict when learning something that doesn't go his way but very Soft-spoken when trying not to intimidate you to much. Ed is very claim and collect when facing problems makes wright songs to him is so more much fun an also challenging . He not so anti-social but enough he doesn't get knowledge fast enough.

We Never Knew

Such a waste,
But what could we do?
A life was lost,
And we never knew.

No one knew,
That she was in pain,
She didn’t say,
Or ever explain.

Can’t explain,
How it made us feel,
But her death,
Was ever so real.

All so real,
The loss of someone,
So tragic,
The pain is not done.

It’s not done,
It never quite ends,
We never,
Get over lost friends.

These friends,
Sometimes lose their way,
They retreat,
And why, they won’t say.

They won’t say,
That their pain was deep,
We don’t know,
The secrets they keep.

She can’t keep,
Us from our grieving,
No one knew,
She planned on leaving.

Her leaving,
A shock to us all,
Just so sad,
That she took the fall.

Took the fall,
When things were so bad,
She forgot,
About friends she had.

Friends she had,
Who could have been there,
If they’d known,
Because they did care.

We did care,
But she never knew,
Now she’s gone,
And part of us died too…
© Jan Brooks
djvhjcglgggllllbvln kv
bk dfkj dfv

Favorite Lyric(s) :
Mirror- Justin Timberlake :
'Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm looking right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Coming back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
It's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me
I couldn't get any bigger
With anyone else beside of me
And now it's clear as this promise
That we're making two reflections into one
'Cause it's like you're my mirror
My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me"

Favorite place to Sing:
Opera house, because...of the quiet and nice echo it gives off when singing a single tune to himself, and he loves it for it and the imaginative thinking of all who have song her for different reasons for others entertainment. Ed dreams of being one of those who come to sing for people for fun not cause it his job to but to do it. Also on the other hand if you listen carefully you can hear the old music that never leave the building because of how big it is on the inside that it carries all the tunes and rhythms from. their all beautiful smooth and gently like the sound of a piano and Violin play together in harmony.

x Lemon Vanilla cupcake
x sharing music notes with others
x the color navy blue
x Some secrets
x Opera Houses
x thinking he can take on the world with his music

Dislikes:
x Neon colors
x being scared
x chocolate
x rudeness
x Empty Builds
x standing still it makes him feel small

Favorite items he cherishes from the past: is a
old notebook he got from his best friend a while
back that's covered in dust on the out side
but all his glorious notes on the insides.
Dreams: Ed dreams of only his fondest moments
in life that have happen to him and that brought him
great joy and laughter . Also remembering all smells
that gave it all a new meaning for him , Sights he saw that he
took pictures of when he went on tour for a while, and; also
the foods that had most weirdest names seem to taste better.
Ed loves it when his mind does flashbacks to the past & when he
can remember all good times it brings him to tears sometimes.

Bio. :v Story of Ed’s Life
Ø Ed Veil Biography

at the age of 12 is when Ed first started to sing but was stage fright to sing in front of others would only sing one 3 occasions: not thinking of just surrounding, when He practicing a new note in a closed roomed only to think the musical instrument as his audiences or when he singing to his best friend whose been diagnose for viruses that only been slowed down over the cores of the years they have been friends. He lost his closes friend when he turned 18 she was laying in her death bed. To pass that time he song her favorite song until her last breath and she died with a smile on her face and tears stains on her cheeks. Senses than he's been singing because that tragic event in his life. He's never song for anyone else unless he was paid to or the where close like family but no one could replace his best friend. Ed Veil been diagnosed with lv1 depression it stayed that way for a whole year.

home? : Ed lives in a apartment with a beautiful view of everything x and loves the extra space that come with. Also all the empty books he uses to wright lyrics and tones for when plays his Grand Piano to fix some of his errors he makes along the way.Ed owns 6 plants and has them scattered along the walls near painting he bought from art galleries around town/world he has visited;however, he also buys books of all kinds that help set moods he may have a hard time putting into music or toning it close enough that it works out. Ed's Classic but like it old style type , nothing to grand but no so bland just meets in middle for a mix together or harmony like his work , it is his life style and habit he can't break so easily either.

Last edited by Missing✖ on Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:25 am, edited 60 times in total.
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby superirl202 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Oh my goodness oh my goodness. Hold on while I go to the piano!

Username:
Name:
Playlist:
- Song title - Artist - Explanation

superirl202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bleating Ram » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:11 am

Username: Bleating Ram
Name: Ongaku (Music)

Playlist:
- Numb - Linkin Park - They don't want to have to be what someone else molds them into being. They want to be their own person, but they're starting to get so bogged down with images of what others want them to be that they're starting to forget who they want to be.

- Everyone is Gay - A Great Big World -He respects everyone no matter what their preferences are or what they've done or will do. He believes everyone is equal and loves them for who they are, not what they should or could be. He doesn't really dislike anyone unless they give him a reason to because he believes everyone deserves a chance to be loved.

- Beauty From Pain - Superchick -They still have hope that after all of this is over, after all of it has passed, they'll emerge beautiful from all the pain. They hope that they won't be so broken as to be unrecognizable and ugly in a sense. It gives them hope that after all that has happened to them, their pain will give fruit to beauty and they're hopeful that all of this will end soon and they can live happily once again.

- Of these Chains - RED -They're torn between wanting to break free from the metaphorical chains holding them down, but they don't want to leave someone important to them. It's easier for them if they get away, but they're so connected to this one person that they just can't. And even if they sever all ties to everyone else around them, they want this one chain between the two of them to remain strong and unbroken as it always has been.

- I Stand - We As Human -Despite what's happened and how tired and numb they might feel or how broken they are, they will keep standing against everything that goes against them. It's going to take a lot more to bring them down, and they're gonna go down fighting. It's because of the pain they've endured, the darkness that once surrounded them that drives them to keep standing against whatever was thrown at them and whatever will be thrown at them.

Personality: Ongaku is a slightly reserved Iqena who prefers the company of music more than others. That doesn't mean he's antisocial or anything, he'll still interact with others. However he's a little awaked around them, and has a tendency to stutter when he talks. He loves to sing (a given really), especially because he doesn't stutter when he sings and he loves that about himself. He can get out how he's feeling through singing, and bring the beauty of song to everyone else. He's a little on the shy side because of his speech problem, and is working to try and get over it. He's been pushed around most of his life, and fighting to be who he wants to be and not what someone else wants him to be. He's willing to stand up for what he believes in and wants to stay the way he is without changing to make someone else happy.

Likes: Music, duh, chocolate eclairs, nice rainy days, warm blankets, cozy fires

Dislikes: Rude people, people who don't appreciate music, when things stick to the roof of his mouth, bright lights as they hurt his eyes
Last edited by Bleating Ram on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄
Call me Ram!
toyhouse
━━━𝐓𝐎
Bleating Ram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indebted » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:50 am

Username:
Name:
Playlist:
- ave maria - regina spektor - there's some sort of sadness in the song that she can't really find the source of, but she knows--it's there, it's in the heart of the song. and she just...can't.

- to the moon - Artist -Explanation

- the boy who drank stars - joe hisaishi - she watched the movie some time ago and this was the only part that brought her to tears. same as ave maria--there is some sort of deep-rooted sadness. and it is so very beautiful to her--so sad, so soft, so clear.

gOSH DARN IT
IVE GOT THE MUSIC
BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS

SCREAMING
HELP ME
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
I AM CHORUS TRASH AS WELL
Last edited by indebted on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i like dragon capitalism a lot lmao
indebted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:05 am

Username: d-dave.
    Name: judas

Playlist:
    alejandro - lady gaga - wip

titanium - wip - wip

the black parade - wip - wip

hay loft - wip - wip

_________________________________________________________________________________

HisXXLittleXXWhispers... ______________________________________________
    LoveXXMe, LoveXXMeXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

♫♫ This song.. per see. Was my childhood. The start of my music love as well. I was the monster as a child, and I was also the one to be scared of the monsters lurking around in my room. It just gives away my regrets, faults, mistakes and lifelong problems, this one song. If you were to ask that of a summary of me in a short paragraph then I could not recommend this song more. And to be honest.. I guess I am a monster on the inside. One that has been caged up and abused for millions of years.. and oh. How it started my love for music ? Simple. I found out the difference between a singing voice and words that mean more then meets the eye.

______________________________________________ That'sXXAllXXXXAskXXFor...
LoveXXMe, LoveXXMe
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star note » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:16 pm

marking! ;o;