Based on Click to view
Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Broken - 13

Postby exixst » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:27 am

Precontest Rules:
You can begin with your first blog post. It can occur the day before you "adopt" your Guardian. It should set the stage, laying out your training location, trainer tone, and plans.

If your Guardian is not claimed by Sunday the 15th of March, your Guardian will be put up for readoption.

Please submit the below form to claim your Guardian.
Code: Select all
[b]I'm claiming this Guardian![/b]
[b]Owner:[/b] onceinabluemoon567
[b]Name:[/b] {You may leave blank until the Guardian is revealed if you wish}
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Fears:[/b] Being lost, Unknown places
[b]Past:[/b] This Guardian was found wandering around a city park, yelping and whimpering as it scampered from tree to tree, often screaming or screeching at anyone who attempted to approach it.

General Rules:
You may keep your Guardian if you have a minimum of three blog posts for it by the end of the contest. Otherwise it will be put up for readoption.

You'll be added to the drawing on Saturday, after your Guardian is unwrapped. You may add objects and/or accessories to your Guardian (clip, bandanna, collar, etc.) but you may not edit the main lines in anyway major way.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Broken - 13

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:33 am

I'm claiming this Guardian!
Owner: onceinabluemoon567
Name: Lucky Thirteen 'Jazz'
Fears: Being lost, Unknown places
Past: This Guardian was found wandering around a city park, yelping and whimpering as it scampered from tree to tree, often screaming or screeching at anyone who attempted to approach it.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:21 am

Blog post 1

I recently picked up a little fox from a rescue group. I christened her 'Lucky Thirteen', but I believe I'll just call her Jazz. She spent the entire trip home whimpering and yelping in the back of the car... I was told that she was afraid of unknown environments. Since we've gotten home, this poor little sweetie has calmed down, though she hasn't quite warmed up to interaction yet. I hope to watch this fox's personality develop as she gets used to her new home.

I've tried to make the house as comfortable as possible. Jazz's got her own section but can wander about as she pleases. So far, she's stayed curled on my bed. This is causing some worry, as she'll never adjust to my house without exploring

Day 1 (uncolored)

OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:01 am

Blog Post 2

Jazz has finally moved off of the bed and is tentatively sniffing around my desk and rolling chair. She seems curious about my pet lizard and yesterday night I observed her staring at it for several hours. Another strange thing happened last night as well, I heard a weird noise and there was a bright light, followed by something shuffling around outside my window. There is a shadowy shape hiding up in one of the trees...

Anyways, Jazz has been warming up to the house and has proven to be curious and affectionate. She's spent a lot of time licking my toes as I work on the computer or art. Every now and then, however, she flinches when I get my hand near her head. She doesn't appear to be ready to receive affection from a human. While she's improved within the confines of our shared room, she still freaks out whenever I try to encourage her to leave it.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Blog Post 3

I'm. Exhausted. All night, Jazz stood up with her paws at the bedroom window and howled at the shadowy creature in the backyard; I barely slept. She seems agitated, I'd better go see.

Last edited by OutdatedBoombox on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:44 am

Blog Post 4

I went outside and caught what Jazz was barking at. It's a very strange, very aggressive creature that looks like a guardian fox, though I'm not sure what it actually is. I'm keeping it in a room away from Jazz to reduce the stress to both of them. Jazz ran outside to help me hunt down the intruder and then ran back in once she had second thoughts, though I'm glad to see that she left my room and raced through the entire house before going back. It proves that she's warming up to the environment.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:01 am

Blog post 5

Today I picked Jazz up and carried her out of my room. She trembled in my arms as I walked about the house and let her sniff everything. I feel it should be okay, so long as I bring her back to her 'safe zone'. We spent a bit of time on the couch with the TV on low before returning to our shared room.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:36 am

Blog Post 6

Jazz's definitely warming up. She's been sniffing about the hall and has even wandered through the house once or twice.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 am

Blog Post 7

I've gotten the new fox to settle down. It's an Alien, I think. She's had kits with a Demon owned By Vraska and one is being kept by me. Gigan isn't the best mother, unfortunately, though Jazz seems to have taken a liking to the little pup. I've named her Nova. She and Jazz spend a lot of time pouncing on each other and playing. It's been pleasant, though Jazz still seems to have little inclination to leave the room often. I've continued to method of carrying her about in my arms and allowing her to sniff items. She's become attached to one of my models, as I collect them. She spends a great deal of time looking at it. I'll be trying to deflect her attention to a toy that she's allowed to play with. I find the company of my three foxes enjoyable. I don't know what I'd do without them.
Last edited by OutdatedBoombox on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutdatedBoombox » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:10 am

Blog Post 8

Jazz's expanded her territory by venturing out into the hall, but no further. We're progressing.
OutdatedBoombox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me