Time spent 2 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Legion Warrior #15 - Winner is Knite!

Postby exixst » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:44 am

]
BurntPickle wrote:
Archives ;; Breeding ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats;

Speed; 6
    Strength; 2
    Stamina; 2
    Agility; 4
    Bravery; 3
    Accuracy; 8
    Intelligence; 5

This Legion Warrior is an Archer! He/She has deadly accuracy, and is remarked as one of the sharpest shooters with a bow. He/She is also quite intelligent and quick, though lacks a bit when it comes to many other important battle skills.

In order to win this Legion Warrior, I would like to see a poem of any length written by you! Please put together your own form with as much information as you'd like, but in order to qualify to win this Warrior, you must write up a poem. It can be any kind of poem, so it doesn't necessarily have to rhyme. I'm looking for quality writing and unique creativity. The poem can be about anything you wish, as long as it's appropriate for CS. I do not expect you to provide any kind of art of this character, given that their design is a bit of a task to try and draw properly, but, if you have any, it will boost your chances of winning, even if it's a simple headshot or something.

Timer is off by a bit. I ate dinner and went over to check on some dogs that I'm watching this Spring Break. My laptop died somewhere during that time, so I'm not exactly sure how much extra time was added to the timer.

Legion Warriors have officially been open for one month!

End date; 3/19
Last edited by exixst on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Henna

Postby knite » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:16 pm

It’s silly how i’m seen;
a wounded deer
hiding and cowering
overtaken by fear

Or as a songbird,
gentle and carefree
singing by songs
in an olive tree

Yet, I am the master
of telling elaborate lies
and keeping them
hidden from prying eyes

Words from my lips
flow without conscience
poison and thorns
spoken with confidence

Not one question
is spoken or raised
for i am the innocent
who is only praised

When will this town
realize i’m not a fawn?
How long until
they catch on?
------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

demigirl ➼ 21 years ➼ demisexual
Henna is a proud demigirl. Meaning she identifies as female around 75% of the time and nonbinary the other 25% of the time. But don't think she's just a lonely child searching for attention. She's not. At the equivalent of 21 in human years, she knows herself inside and out. That's the reason why she knows she's a demigirl. Just like she knows she is demisexual.
archer ➼ pack n/a ➼ alpha n/a
Henna is an archer without a doubt. Quick on both the draw and the release, she has an accuracy that is currently unrivaled amongst her pack. Any target given to her, she will hit without a doubt- especially in the vital areas of another wolf. Currently, she has not pledged herself to any alpha and/or pack, although she hopes to do so in the future.
quick ➼ smart ➼ accurate ➼ sarcastic ➼ outgoing
An outgoing wolf, Henna can be as sarcastic as anyone you've ever met. She always has several comebacks for anything you throw at her and replies so dryly, it's hard to tell if she's joking. She's not mean though, she jokes only with those that either return the sarcasm, or are obviously unbothered. When you look past that, you can see she's quick. Both with words and on her feet. It's hard for the average wolf to hit her. Although her intelligence has a part in that. Unlike quite a few swordsmen, she can hold her own on tests and knowledge. The most obvious trait that defines Henna though? Her accuracy. Although not perfect, her accuracy is nearly dead on eight times out of ten.
➼ name choice ➼
Henna is named after the popular Indian body art that is known by the same name. I picked this because after seeing her, I immediately thought of the simplistic designs that create an elaborate artwork.
Last edited by knite on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
knite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #15 - Up For Adoption

Postby exixst » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:38 am

Bump.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Teskaria

female

Let the arrow fly
and the bow string sigh
listen to the enemy cry
as I shoot from a place on high
I am wily as winter
soft as spring
as swift as summer
and silent as autumn
none can see me
none can catch me
I am free
as you can see
try
try
I'd like to see you try
to find me
but take great care
my friend, four or fair
for my arrows shoot swift
with drag and lift
through winds that shift
my shot will find.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:48 am

Bump.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:35 am

The winner of this Legion Warrior is Knite! I loved how much information you put down, and your poem was lovely! c:
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me