Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Azawakh ? Lineart - possibly YCH, YPH, or customs? by Uchuujin

Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Azawakh ? Lineart - possibly YCH, YPH, or customs?

Postby Uchuujin » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:55 am

I've had this lineart sitting in my gallery for quite some time. I really wanted to do an Azawakh character, since they're one of my favorite dog breeds, and they're very underrated, but I've just been super super busy and haven't had time to do much for myself. So I figured instead maybe I'd try to do a YCH/YPH/custom sort of thing?

YCH = Your Character Here
Basically if you have a character with the same/similar body shape, I can color your character here and give it the appropriate edits, and you can treat this as a piece of art for your character.

YPH = Your Palette Here
You send me a color palette, and I design you a custom character on this. No edits besides facial expression, and maybe I'll allow a different tail as well!

Custom
As the word suggests, you get a completely custom character on this lineart. Nearly unlimited edits, whatever palette or accessories you want. This would be the most expensive option.

I would like to open this for offers as a custom or your character here kind of thing. You offer me whatever you think it's worth. The lineart will only be used ONCE, meaning whoever offers the highest value of pets wins.

However, if I don't get an offer that I like enough, then I'll probably just open this for YPH or simple YCH color ins for a cheaper fee.

So I'm posting this tentatively to see what I'll end up doing with it?

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items