Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

the best movie I have ever watched by swampfiend

Artist swampfiend [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

the best movie I have ever watched

Postby swampfiend » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:06 am

i'm sorry everyone's braincells but I absolutely loved the new (ish it's like a month old now. Fossilizing already!) Spongebob movie. 9001 out of 10 oh my gosh.
Spongebob was my childhood and the new movie was made by the original creators. It was the WEIRDEST thing I've ever beheld, without spoiling I'll say Spongebob's dream was the TRIPPIEST thing I've seen ever and the rap battle at the end was STRANGE??
despite that, the nightmare-inducing freakishness was what made it the best movie I've ever beheld.
I love the little homage that when they all got superpowers Mr. Krabs was a robot. Anyone else remember the episode where they thought he WAS a robot?
also I think I might have self-esteem issues. while coloring I layered my colors-
a dork did this.jpg
a dork did this.jpg (25.9 KiB) Viewed 126 times
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups