Legion Warrior #13 - Won by THEOrnithologist! by exixst

Based on Click to view
Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Legion Warrior #13 - Won by THEOrnithologist!

Postby exixst » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:10 am

BurntPickle wrote:
Archives ;; Breeding ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats;

Speed; 5
    Strength; 2
    Stamina; 4
    Agility; 6
    Bravery; 5
    Accuracy; 4
    Intelligence; 4

This Legion Warrior is a Swordsman! She is fairly well rounded, only really lacking in strength, but not by much. She is very agile, and has roughly average intelligence. However, she doesn't have a particular skill that makes her stand out above the rest. At least, not on the battlefield.

Due to the fact that we have an abundance of males Warriors, this one is going to have to be female. This can be changed with a sex changer, but that's something you'd have to handle yourself. Nevertheless, in order to win this Warrior, you must give her a talent! Please include it in your form, which I ask you put together on your own. Grammar is very important, as is effort. I would also love to see some art of her, or something unique added to your form that catches my attention! I'm not necessarily looking for the most unique talent, but rather the most fitting one. However, I'm not a fan of Mary-Sue's or cliches, so please keep that in mind.

End date; 3/13

(I used an assortment of references of wolves and foxes for this design.)
Last edited by exixst on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #13 - Up for Adoption

Postby Unlucky_13 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:47 am

Is she for free because she is really cool if not i will give you a uncommon i will send trade but i am copma or what ever but i wont soon :mrgreen:
Unlucky_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 am

You don't have to pay anything to win her. You simply have to put together and fill out a form, following the instructions I wrote in the original post. Depending on how many people fill out forms, you may or may not win her.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 am

Username: THEOrnithologist
Name: Eva

"Hello, the name's Eva! Pleased to meet you... I guess."

Talent
Of many things, one of Eva's most predominate and interesting talents is her extraordinary poker face. She's very good at hiding facial expressions and social cues, so sometimes it is very hard to tell what she's thinking. This is also to her great advantage because it makes her a good liar. Eva even enjoys annoying people with her talent as a hobby. It's like a game, the other warriors try to guess what she's thinking, and she tries to make sure they'll never know. However, when she really wants to, Eva's willing to be discrete about what she means.
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:24 pm

username ;; niko.
name ;; Kanika
gender ;; female
talent ;; Making sushi! Whenever she's not in battle, or training on the field, she's putting together various kinds of sushi rolls for her and her friends! They love to celebrate with a round of her sushi after they win a battle, or after they're done a few hours of training. She has been told by a lot that she is rather great at making almost any kind of Japanese food. Although, she is most definitely the best at making sushi. She loves to use ginger dressing, to add a bit of a kick and some flavor. The ginger dressing is her favorite one to use, especially on sushi rolls and salads.
Last edited by dogish on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 am

Bump.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unlucky_13 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:31 pm

Ugh... I could not find the form :roll: So i will do a basic form :mrgreen:
Name: Spikes (might change later undecided)
Username: davetheminion
Why I want him: I never get any pets I want because most want a picture, well my computer does not support the program.
Personalty and stats you put so I copied and pasted them:
Stats;

Speed; 5
Strength; 2
Stamina; 4
Agility; 6
Bravery; 5
Accuracy; 4
Intelligence; 4

This Legion Warrior is a Swordsman! She is fairly well rounded, only really lacking in strength, but not by much. She is very agile, and has roughly average intelligence. However, she doesn't have a particular skill that makes her stand out above the rest. At least, not on the battlefield.

Due to the fact that we have an abundance of males Warriors, this one is going to have to be female. This can be changed with a sex changer, but that's something you'd have to handle yourself. Nevertheless, in order to win this Warrior, you must give her a talent! Please include it in your form, which I ask you put together on your own. Grammar is very important, as is effort. I would also love to see some art of her, or something unique added to your form that catches my attention! I'm not necessarily looking for the most unique talent, but rather the most fitting one. However, I'm not a fan of Mary-Sue's or cliches, so please keep that in mind.

Hope you pick me :thumbup:
Unlucky_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:54 am

Basics wrote:Username | Simonpet
Name | Adrienne
Gender | Female
Age | 17 human years
Speed | 5
Strength | 2
Stamina | 4
Agility | 6
Bravery | 5
Accuracy | 4
Intelligence | 4
In a Bit Deeper wrote:Mother | Foundation
Father | Foundation
Siblings | None
Crush | None
Brief Personality | Adrienne is very
independent of anyone, relying on
herself most of the time. However,
she is lacking in the bravery
department, and will often pass the
buck on more dangerous assignments.
If needed, she would choose her life
over somebody else's, as she doesn't
know or care about anybody that much yet.
Training wrote:Adrienne circled her opponent, a burly male. She struck, and her blow was blocked for what seemed to be the hundredth time. "You won't get any better at this," her mentor growled. "If you don't work on new moves, you'll be killed because you won't be able to respond to your opponent with something new." The female sighed, knowing that what her mentor said was true. But she was simply too afraid of trying something new! What if it wasn't good? Adrienne constantly second-guessed herself, which led to her developing her skills well, though she wasn't outstanding in anything unlike her fellow trainees. She decided to humor her mentor, and instead of circling her opponent, she struck immediately, leaving him no time to block or move. She then followed with a series of jabs and stabs, making her mentor pant with the effort of blocking, as Adrienne moved around too quickly for him to follow. When he succeeded as giving her a blow that would kill her on a battlefield, the male praised his student. Adrienne opened her mouth in a smile, thinking that maybe trying something new was worth it. As long as she survived, that is!
Last edited by Simonpet on Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:14 am

Bump.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:13 am

The winner of Legion Warrior #13 is THEOrnithologist! I liked the idea of her having a smooth poker face, and the adorable art was a huge bonus! :3
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me