Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Legion Warrior #10 - Owned by BurntPickle

Postby exixst » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:57 am

BurntPickle wrote:
Archives ;; Breeding ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats;

Speed; 6
    Strength; 3
    Stamina; 2
    Agility; 2
    Bravery; 6
    Accuracy; 3
    Intelligence; 8

While creating CC #10, I decided I'd grown fond of him. So I'll be keeping him. c: I'll be putting together a more complex reference form for him later on, but here are the basics;

Name; Aerix
    Gender; Male
    Age; Adult (human estimate; twenty-five years of age)
    Rank; Alpha
    Personality; Aerix, nicknamed Aero, is is a very intelligent individual, with the guts to match, and the reflexes to keep up. While he's not the most intimidating figure out there, he keeps his position as Alpha with his clever wit. He's a quiet individual, never really the one to lead a conversation, and not very demanding. He's polite, and minds his manners towards everyone who deserves it. Though he tends to be a little apathetic to situations that don't particularly involve him. Very rarely does Aerix rush, and it's not uncommon for his peers to get frustrated as his lack of hustle in important times. (work in progress)
    History; Work in progress.
    To be continued.

Aero is open for breeding, if anyone is interested!
    His eyes are a blue gradient, and his staff is custom in design and color.
    I plan to upgrade his stats in the future.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #10 - Owned by BurntPickle

Postby modern » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Wow, excellent job! Might want to breed... XD
modern