Based on Click to view
Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Legion Warriors ;; Nursery

Postby exixst » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Archives ;; Breeding ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Welcome to the Legion Warrior's Nursery!

Rules of breeding;

1.) You may only submit a breeding request with a biologically male and a female pairing, as, in nature, your regular wolves can only reproduce with the opposite sex. However, your Warrior can identify as any gender or be of any sexuality. Not comfortable with this? That sucks.
    2.) Legion Warriors typically only produce one offspring per breeding, sometimes two. You may request two, but do not assume you will be getting two.
    3.) Legion Warriors do not mate for life, but can if they want to.
    4.) Females must wait a full seven days before breeding again, while males only have to wait three days.
    5.) You do not have to wait a certain time after obtaining your Warrior before breeding it. (If this seems to be a problem, this rule may or may not be changed in the future.)
    6.) Offspring are born as adults, and are able to breed immediately. (If this seems to be a problem, this rule may or may not be changed in the future.)
    7.) An offspring's stats are determined by averaging those of the parents'. Each category is able to exceed ten if bred as such, and can also exceed the thirty limit for first-generation Legion Warriors.
    8.) A Warrior's weapon is the same as the lowest ranked parent. A Swordsman and a Gunman would produce a Swordsman. An Alpha and a Magician would produce a Magician.
    9.) You may breed your Warrior with one of your own, or someone else's. Who gets the offspring is for you to work out. Sharing is allowed. Do not assume you will get two offspring. Always determine who gets the pup in the event only one is born. It is the artist's choice if they wish to produce two pups. Do not attempt to harass an artist into breeding you two.

Please fill out this form and post it on this thread for it to be seen;

Code: Select all
    I want to Breed my Warrior(s)!
    Father (provide link);
    Father's Owner;
    Mother (provide link);
    Mother's Owner;
    Desired Number of Offspring (1-2);
    Desired Gender(s);

Breeders;
    BurntPickle
    ★ ĸι ★

One of us will accept your breed request form if it follows the rules. If we accept your form, we will post saying such to let you know. If we accidentally miss your form and another page is formed, please repost it.
    We will attempt to get your offspring designed as soon as possible. But, keep in mind that we do have lives. I am currently working on getting a job and have homework, and Ki's access to a computer is limited to weekends. If it takes a week to get your offspring designed, don't get upset. If we receive a rude message or post, we will immediately deny your breeding request, and possibly ban you from breeding any of your Legion Warriors in the future if need be. A friendly reminder is a little more mature, and is expected.
    We have every right to turn down your form for whatever reason.
    You are not allowed to request a specific breeder. Whoever is available will get to your request. Do not PM a breeder telling them you don't want them taking your request.

Breed requests available for taking;
    None

Legion Warriors seeking mates;
    None

(If you would like your Warrior to be added to this list, mention it on this thread or the Fanclub thread, which is linked at the top.)
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me