Legion Warrior #7 - Won by The Wayward Vagabond! by exixst

Based on Click to view
Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Legion Warrior #7 - Won by The Wayward Vagabond!

Postby exixst » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:54 am

BurntPickle wrote:
Archives ;; [url="LINKHERE"url]Breeding[/url] ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats;

Speed; 7
    Strength; 2
    Stamina; 2
    Agility; 2
    Bravery; 5
    Accuracy; 6
    Intelligence; 6

This Legion Warrior is an Archer! He/she, however, is very quick at reloading their bow and shooting, though their accuracy isn't the best. However, he/she is notably brave and clever, though doesn't possess the strength, stamina, or agility to often carry out any of their ideas in battle.

The win this Legion Warrior, find a quote from a legitimate source that can sum up this Warrior's personality. The quote may be as long or short as you please, but it must have a source. An author, band, political figure, whatever. No using anything anonymous, and it cannot be quoted from yourself. For example;
    "All I really want is something beautiful to say,"
    ~ Seether, Words as Weapons
    Format it as you wish.
    The most intriguing quote wins! Please put together your own form with as much or little information as you please, and pretty it up as you wish.

Ends 3/3!
Last edited by exixst on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #7 - Up for Adoption

Postby wendigo. » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:22 am

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here"

-William Shakespeare
Name: Ryvarne Vermillion
About Ry's bow: He carries it with him EVERYWHERE. No matter where he goes, his bow is always at his side.It is an effective weapon for him because since his neon green color makes him a clear target, he can attack from long distances and not get hurt. he made it himself, after many failed attempts, finally had a satisfying result. He refuses to give it up, no matter if there is a better weapon.
Personality: Ry is simply a sociopath. He has no sympathy for others, he can be vain, cruel, and it affects the Warriors around him. They tend to shun him, because most of them have been heartlessly told off by Ry, or snapped at. He doesn't care though, as far as he is concerned, love is weakness.
His family: Sometimes Ry's family wonder if he is even related to him. Of course, they are, but they are as different as a frog and a lion. (Idk random example) They tried to get him to change, only for their attempts to be soullessly rejected by Ry. He despises them for their positivity and their absolute belief that he will change.
Last edited by wendigo. on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:03 am

~ Male ~
Speed: 7
Strength: 2
Stamina: 2
Agility: 2
Bravery: 5
Accuracy: 6
Intelligence: 6

- Nelson Mandela
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .mickey » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Ʋƨɛяиαмɛ: ЯαιивσωҒℓαяɛσи
Иαмɛ: Ħαтƨʋиɛ
Ǥɛи∂ɛя: Ǥɛи∂ɛяғℓʋι∂, Иσивιиαяʏ
Δɢɛ: Δ Ƴσʋиɢ α∂ʌαиcɛ∂ Ɯαяяισя, 15 Ɩи нʋмαи ʏɛαяƨ
Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ: Δ αɢɢяɛƨιʌɛ ℓιттℓɛ ғɛℓℓσω, κιи∂, ғιɛяcɛ αи∂ ℓσʏαℓ.
Ѳтнɛя: Ħɛ ωɛαя α ɢяɛɛи-ғℓαмɛ иɛcκℓαcɛ ƨσмɛтιмɛƨ.
Speed; 7
Strength; 2
Stamina; 2
Agility; 2
Bravery; 5
Accuracy; 6
Intelligence; 6
Last edited by .mickey on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
.mickey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:44 am

Bump. ^^
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:54 am

The winner of Legion Warrior #7 is The Wayward Vagabond! I enjoy a lot of Shakespeare's ideas and quotes, and you chose one that I thought to be something that could easily be used as writing and/or drawing inspiration. Plus the name you gave this Warrior was very unique; I've never heard it before.
    Thank you all for entering!
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warrior #7 - Won by The Wayward Vagabond!

Postby wendigo. » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:23 am

Thanks so much! I will take great care of him! :)
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me